more marketing

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I thought it would be better to start it here so everyone could get a peek before it gets moved. Has anyone put a post on their personal facebook page advertising a discount so it will be seen by all their friends? and hopefully friends of friends.

Name
Bruce
If I need to be make money off of my friends and family then I don't need to be in business. We did land a few jobs off of Facebook when my wifes friends found out we had a carpet cleaning business.

I have a facebook page for my business but I don't push it a lot, did some fb ads and generated a lot of traffic to the fb page but no jobs from it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hey bruce,
I disagree a little on the whole business from friends. If you are good enough and priced well enough you are really helping them out. I have friends who get frustrated because they can not get an appointment for a bit so anytime I have significant holes in the schedule I send out an email to all my golf friends and people I know.
I do this about 2 or 3 times a year and alot of people are happy that they know what is open and just choose.

Certain friends I just don't want to clean for because I just can not give them a bill

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Facebook has been pretty good to me...not great.

Just posting on your status page is ok but it does help to stay involved with other info or interesting stuff. I've not done much lately.

I friended real estate agents and other professionals and that seemed to be where I got most of the work.

You have to decide if you want to be social with your friends or social with everyone.

The little ads are not bad but they work a lot better on a national level....which most here don't need.

Give something away if you can or at the very least get them to think about you...then let them know about that whole carpet cleaning thing that you just happen to do. shiteatinggrin

PS. Get permission from your friends to post on their wall....that's where it tends to grow exponentially.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I have realtors and people I don't know as friends on facebook. I really don't use it for socializing. I got 2 big jobs from regulars by just mentioning it was the slow time of year and offering 10% off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom