More Pics On The Genny/Thermalwave Swap.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
A few more pics as I get the Genny swapped out for the Thermalwave VortecII. It's been a long week and a half.

The Genny being hoisted via cherry picker off the trailer for it's long awaited "rest" and refurbish.
q13_zpse02fcd25.jpg
q14_zpsf0628a72.jpg
q15_zpse431137f.jpg

A few shots of the inside of 03 Chevy Express. Actually more room, even with the waterpond.
q16_zpsb4e3f0d2.jpg
q17_zpsb2af61b0.jpg
q18_zpsf1ef123d.jpg
q4_zpsf39b1c5e.jpg

Now, out to work tomorrow.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Must really like working on those cpmplicated machines.

Sensors , wiring headaches etc.

Reactions: GCCLee
Name
I'm Rick James
Great looking machine.. good to see you upgraded into something nice. What about your van? The side door area looks nasty.. hopefully you paint and clean that up before customers see your nice looking TM. :)

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Great looking machine.. good to see you upgraded into something nice. What about your van? The side door area looks nasty.. hopefully you paint and clean that up before customers see your nice looking TM. :)

Yep....body repair in the next weekend or so. Whenever I can free up the van for a day or so. That was cause by a leaking, old Kinetico water softener.

This was about 10 minutes into a job today, using a higher flow wand than is called for, with wand constantly keyed.......medium speed. This machine never wavers in RPM's, even with the wand drawing higher HG's on drying strokes.

aaaaa1_zps0146d087.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
and a side pic of the frame, i want to see all of the rust, but from looking at your setup i don't think there will be much of any rust.:)

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
20140710_201519.jpg
I have a leaky unloader otherwise that water mark wouldn't be there.

I wish mine had been SS framed. Is the waste tank SS or is it steel? I like how PC raised the frame up off the mounting tabs. Gives more clearance under the machine, air circulation, and the bottom frame rails aren't exposed to any leaks on the floor. Or at least it looks raised about an inch. My mounting tabs are just a 1/4 inch lower than the frame itself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom