Most of us started straight in this industry.

Mikey P

Administrator
with HydraHoes, Prochem singles, Steamways and Castexs and a few more options.

The S bends we moved on to felt goofy, for the first few jobs then we adapted our strokes and enjoyed the benefits.

Today I was reminded of the perks of the straight bend wands when I took the SharpShooter to work with me to test a new Glide. I full expected to use if for half a room and to get frustrated with it's poor cleaning or bad ergos or it's inability to clean under furniture or the inherent chatter than comes from these plastic headed wands.

But I didn't.

At first even for my Shrekish stature it felt too tall, but it only took a 1/3rd of a room to refresh my habits from 34 years ago and to stand back from the palette a few more inches.
Wow!, all of a sudden I have a 5 foot wand stroke, again.

NO chatter on this nylon pile, nice!

Far from mouse nasty so 4 flow at 400 psi was more than enough to do a great job AND,
get great dry times!

I got further under beds and night stands than expected. nice!

Handled a stair case with ease, and the aluminum tube didn't scorch me mitts.

Not a bad choice for $700, at all!

1661911159750.png

1661911274964.png

1661911289210.png

Mikey P

Administrator
“I got further under beds and night stands than expected. nice!”

I was willing to limit my skepticism until you said this.
But you don't know what I expected, idiot..
A wand without winged splash guards can be dipped considerably lower than one with, mind you..

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I need to convert my Evo back to 2 jet, but I lost the stock header.

Then give it another try. I liked it, just not the cleaning path… although that’s Joe’s fault, not the wand.

Reactions: SamIam

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Some of my guys, one probably your height, cleaned with the one I got with the PEX and they liked it. I was skeptical like you, but whatever. But, everything we cleaned was carpet tile and cgd.

Mikey P

Administrator
Some of my guys, one probably your height, cleaned with the one I got with the PEX and they liked it. I was skeptical like you, but whatever. But, everything we cleaned was carpet tile and cgd.
If he liked it with the black plastic glide on there, he'll probably propose to it and be two kids in before you even realized how fond he is of it with my glide on there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom