Moving on up....

clnr76063

well as your profile shows no hometown, no company name, and no website you must be one of those that need guys like Brian to find work for them.What are your three zips-or did you buy more? I'm not worried about Brian just don't like his lies. He ,like you,keeps his address secret.Show some nerve and post all three.You are probably working a angle of some kind too.
Jf you need help pulling down bogus addresses you may have claimed, by mistake of course, I can help you pull those down. the Sheriff

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, too many nutjobs like yourself on the web to show my info... Guys in my area with 25 plus years don't even advertise, let alone care who's advertising in val pak.

What's wrong with your service?

Do you act wierd when in their house?

Do you have problems with the color yellow?

Should Sears stick to handtools?

Why do you care?

clnr76063

I work all I want with lots of spare time to reign in injutices. You are a little light on your profile also. Talk about me -hell your'e all three hiding or hiding something . Afraid of the sheriff and his possee. Don't worry we hang no one without a trial. the sheriff

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey, are you going to ban this guy before he screws with everyone on here??

I can't even hang out here anymore.

G

Why would he screw with everyone on here. What are you up to Brian?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
think being texan has gotten too him with all his "sheriff" talk
Too many Chuck Norris movies.

On the objective side, I knew of a company in Toronto that hooked up a bunch of subs in all services, I heard they took 20%. But then that was over 10 yrs ago.

clnr76063

for those who have not read the posts where this started with Brian let me remind you. Brian had 11 bogus addresses in DFW and I asked him about them ,he said it was not his doing, I flagged with goggle and they corrected the problem.
Now all this talk about a conscience .
Well some of the addresses have been moved to other directories,socials, and even to other .com and co's but I know where they are and some are DFW addresses and will have to be corrected. I stayed off the board for 10 days to give Brian a chance to correct them.
I will not post here again because I don't Brian to have a stroke because of anything I say but will move the sheriff's underground.You can bet Brian will not come here and yell "damn someone took down my bogus addresses or reviews".
This is a growing trend on the web with marketeers trying to make a living off other people trying to make a living.Just don't lie. Brian is sharp enough to do what he envisions but lies (even white lies such as bogus addresses and self reviews will bite you in the ass.) Someone can write a review and it's one step forward and two steps back.
I ask him about the bogus addresses and he said not his fault.
I persisted- he made fun and cursed me. Even told be "old man get in the box(grave)already.How many of you have ever told someone you wish they were dead and buried.
I corrected his mistake with goggle he moved underground.
I gave he time-he moved on to bigger things-I haven't checked any of that yet.
Twice he has asked Mikey to ban me.
Go back and read the posts. I have not lied.
This is my last post about Brian. What will be will be.
Oh and Brian I am sorry to hear about you health problem and I wish no harm to you.
But like it says in the Bible" a man found a treasure buried in a field and sold everything he had to buy that field" . everything? Sounds smart unless you conscience is part of it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Bible also says "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".
I sleep fine.
You are messing with a real business with real addresses.
You don't care where your "shotgun" hits...as long as it hits something.

I did lie...I said I wouldn't respond to you anymore...but maybe that's just changing my mind.
I'm done with you.

clnr76063

You missed your calling-you should be in politics.. even the printed word has a tone and yours is one of frustration. What is it now three times "I'm done with you" and twice "mikey ban this quy"
You really got to wonder why he doesn't . But I've tired of our conversations and will be quite on this matter on this board and the threads will soon be buried and you can promote however you want, I just want others to know you can fight the marketeers in your market too, but you can't be lazy about it. I only have one legal address and that's all I use-just like the rules say.And if you don't police your market and turn in bogus companies you might as well get off the web-they'll eventually push you off. the sheriff

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
clnr76063 said:
You missed your calling-you should be in politics.. even the printed word has a tone and yours is one of frustration. What is it now three times "I'm done with you" and twice "mikey ban this quy"
You really got to wonder why he doesn't . But I've tired of our conversations and will be quite on this matter on this board and the threads will soon be buried and you can promote however you want, I just want others to know you can fight the marketeers in your market too, but you can't be lazy about it. I only have one legal address and that's all I use-just like the rules say.And if you don't police your market and turn in bogus companies you might as well get off the web-they'll eventually push you off. the sheriff

Yes, and you've said you would be quiet more than enough times. I'm not frustrated...I'm amazed at your holier than thou attitude. There is no wonder you keep an iron fence around your house.
I still don't get how you figure I'm a "bogus" business.
Your word is gospel to you...you're delusional. I've asked around here about you and there are some that are more pissed than I and less forgiving.
Good luck to you.

Mikey P

Administrator
One and only chance to leave Brian's business alone there Tex.

Family and business are off limits here.

Call him names all you want but when the fun and games start to effect his income than it's off YOU go.

Let me know Cork.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Hope he doesn't claim your listing mr. Sheriff cause it is unclaimed and anyone can claim it. Watch it now......... 5-0 can suck it :)

G

I have a couple of guys in my area using bogus addresses. What exactly is googles take on this ? If it is not allowed , then I view it the same as stealing .

G

sure sounds like it. Google changes a lot , so maybe it was one of those last year its ok , this year your punished deals ?

Name
Lee Stockwell
It's akin to finding a malfunctioning vending machine that gives "free" product. Some will stand there and empty the machine.

...others don't need a "sign" to tell them it's wrong.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I will say again that I had duplicate addresses in the DFW area...same exact address...those were actually hurting me.
I claimed them when I saw them on Google...why? Because they were my addresses.
I deleted those and Google had to catch up.
The other addresses were and are real.

I'm not a dishonest person but I won't go into my "good deeds" at risk of making people puke. lol

When my addresses come back up (because I verify them) Robert flags them and Google grabs them right away...and then they come back.

What he is doing is wrong, but he makes me out to be the "dishonest" person.
To quote my hero John Wayne...."This is Re-God-Damn-Diculous".
:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom