Mr. Bill Bruders and John Olson are friends once again.Legend Brands back at Superior

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am happy to say Bill and I have had some great conversations and the Legend Brands family is now back together with the Superior Family. This has been a long road getting back together but now we can focus on providing all the best products to everyone under one roof. Now you don't have to make a choice based on what we carry but what YOU find to be the best for you. Being independent allows us to be completely open and honest about everything we sell. We do not have to push "our" in house brand because we don't have one. The world is full of diversity and opinions and not everyone likes the best ice cream ever made (rainbow sherbet) so it is important to have the best options in ALL flavors available and now I believe we have the best of everything available to the carpet cleaning community.

Now the good part. To celebrate this moment I am going to offer you guys and you guys only the chance to order The HOSS, Sapphire Upholstery tool and the DryPod at pricing that would be unfair to advertise. You must call me to order. Also the Chemspec chemicals will be up here in a week or so and you all will get a chance to order them at a sweet deal through the end of November. These prices wont ever be offered again so if you have been waiting now would be the time step up and stock up!

Please don't hesitate to call about other items in the line. I am in a good mood and feeling like Monty Hall so now would be a good time to call and play lets make a deal :)

Name
I'm Rick James
I have known his brother Dennis for the last 5 years or so and he is an awesome dude. Glad to hear you all got back together.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
It must be a big family. I gave his brother Tom (or Thom) a city tour a few years back when he was giving a seminar on proper wanding techniques for the local CCINW chapter.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
send me a PM on SS Upholstery tool price. Glad to hear you finally broke out the KY.. :clap:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
John, can you send me an SS upholstery tool and I also need the sight tube for the HOSS.
Thank you,
Luis
Will do. I have to order the sight tube and I should have the Upholstery tools and the HOSS's tomorrow or Monday and I'll ship it out unless you can wait for a couple of days more for me to get some tubes in.

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez

I will wait. Call me before you ship it in case I can think of something else that I need.
Thank you,

Reactions: Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jelly Bellies and I don't put them in with chemicals actually I always forget to put them in. You need to request Lora do your shipping since she doesn't have ADD :)

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Mr. Bill Bruders and John Olson are friends once again.Legend Brands back at ...

No worries bud : )
Can't wait to use the goods!
Thank You for all the pointers and Super Fast shipping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom