Mr Bill Bruders (and that Mytee guy)

Name
John LaBarbera
I don't come here to sell anything, it actually cost me to be here. Did you see the ad? It's not free. I probably give more stuff away (not to you, so don't ask) then I have ever sold.

But the # 1 reason I'm here is it keeps me humble. (it's like when you come home from a good day at work, feeling pretty good about your accomplishments, and your wife tells you the garbage has to go out.) Mikey understands.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Well it's taken me a couple of days pondering this question to come up with an answer since it's not all that simple. I got "officially" introduced to MB when some industry friends contacted me to let me know that the company was being accused of "throwing away valuable parts for people's machines". Then a related issue progressed into a bit of a public trial over a private business matter. However during this time I came to appreciate MB and other forms of social media as a good way to provide feedback to people in the company as to what matters most too small business people. That being said I think one has to filter some of the comments and definitely have thick skin because things do get rough around here. I'm not going to judge other manufacturers for why they don't make themselves known or participate I’m sure they have valid reasons. I know that one could make a strong case for keeping quiet being less risky (even if your product is being talked about poorly) than engaging in the debate since sometimes addressing an issue simply seems to make you a target for further criticism.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Well said Bill. That is exactly how I got sucked into the bb vortex (no pun intended) when about 5 years ago or so a cleaning friend of mine from Ohio called me to tell me some butthead name Mikey was calling me out on the ics bb. He didn't know me and I didn't know him but our love hate relationship is going strong after 5 years. One day I am hoping to get a commitment ring or his varsity jacket but alas it's probably not meant to be.

Mikey P

Administrator
You better pack an extra pair of swishies for Vegas Perty Boy Snow

After Im dones wit the likes of you the first pair wont be rubbing any more..

Sent from my DROID2

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
steve frasier said:
One day I am hoping to get a commitment ring or his varsity jacket but alas it's probably not meant to be.

he probably has a vortex jacket somewhere he could give you

I won that in the auction. He spared me the humility. :lol:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
You better pack an extra pair of swishies for Vegas Perty Boy Snow

After Im dones wit the likes of you the first pair wont be rubbing any more..

Sent from my DROID2

I think Mikey is talking dirty to Ken.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'd say that kinda turned me on but that would sound a little gay. Never fear Mike- I'll pack all 3 pair of swishies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom