Mr Cole

Mikey P

Administrator
Even though your a flim flam artist I like having you and your's around here.

So does everyone I talk to about you.

Just proves you dont have to make love to your upright to be a Mikeyboarder.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
This weekend I talked to my buddy who sold his business up here and now works as a B/S subcontractor down if FLA. He said his pay is 25-33 percent, with the higher %age coming with bigger grossing jobs (over $250 I think). What is interesting to me, his pricing was on the low side as an O/O up here but he has no problem charging people in FLA $400-600 (on advertised prices of $39 for 4 rooms) for jobs he might have got $100 here as someone concerned about his company's reputation. He really isn't making dick at these %ages but people are sure paying a lot, I guess for the heavy advertising and the ignorance.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Brian Robison Would anyone out there in Facebook land like to listen in on a call tonight to hear about Mary Kay? You will get a free lipstick or lip gloss for doing it. Just PM me for the details.
Thanks
4 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike

Brian Robison The call will be at 7pm PST 9pm CST
3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Brian Robison Would anyone out there in Facebook land like to listen in on a call tonight to hear about Mary Kay? You will get a free lipstick or lip gloss for doing it. Just PM me for the details.
Thanks

For the record, I am promoting that for Jenifer. She will be doing the call along with her Director.
If anyone's wives or girlfriends would like to listen in, just PM me and I'll give you the info.

It's in about 5 minutes so I'm proabably a little late

But there is always next time.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Seriouslee could see the value of tie ins like this. The people and checkbooks are the same as our customer pool.

Honestlee? Realee? That was totalee awesomelee wickedlee

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Brian R said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":2xqmozav]Brian Robison Would anyone out there in Facebook land like to listen in on a call tonight to hear about Mary Kay? You will get a free lipstick or lip gloss for doing it. Just PM me for the details.
Thanks

For the record, I am promoting that for Jenifer. She will be doing the call along with her Director.
If anyone's wives or girlfriends would like to listen in, just PM me and I'll give you the info.

But there is always next time.[/quote:2xqmozav]

ohhh my wife just had a party...and i must say...what a joke to get your discount/free products for hosting a show...

my wife does Pampered Chef, and their "perks" are 10 times better

Name
Nate W.
floorguy said:
Brian R said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":2vmibxgv]Brian Robison Would anyone out there in Facebook land like to listen in on a call tonight to hear about Mary Kay? You will get a free lipstick or lip gloss for doing it. Just PM me for the details.
Thanks

ohhh my wife just had a party...and i must say...what a joke to get your discount/free products for hosting a show...

my wife does Pampered Chef, and their "perks" are 10 times better[/quote:2vmibxgv]

I like the passion parties better!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
floorguy said:
Brian R said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":23iz7rql]Brian Robison Would anyone out there in Facebook land like to listen in on a call tonight to hear about Mary Kay? You will get a free lipstick or lip gloss for doing it. Just PM me for the details.
Thanks

my wife does Pampered Chef, and their "perks" are 10 times better[/quote:23iz7rql]

That depends on the consultant. Jen gives $100.00 bucks worth of product to the hostess.
What did your wife get?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
she can get 100...if she has the 3 booked parties go through...right now she has 2 and i dont know what her $$ is, so she told her she could have another one to count as her 3rd.....well if she didnt have a great turn out on the 1st time...why would you do it a 2nd??? :?: :?: :?:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I couldn't imagine getting enough people to show for 1 let alone 3 different ones. Why would anyone ever go to 1 a second time? Either you like the stuff and start ordering or you don't.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It just depends on how many people you know and all that. Some have 4 and 5 parties with different people.
They get the product everytime too.

Jen is Jen-erous of course so it doesn't speak for all consultants.

The idea is, if you know that many people and can host that many parties, it's time to become a consultant.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
soooooo lets say she did $2100 in sales for the mth...how much would she bring home?

Name
Jesse
Some of those passion party girls sell over a million dollars of "product" per year.

I give Brian 6 months before he's having "parties". It just ties in perfect with carpet cleaning and Mary K.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
floorguy said:
wow fiddy pretty good.....my wifes at 27 or so

Dude, will you ask your wife to be on one of Jen's calls? Mary Kay is the only direct seller that does 50%
Plus...and this is a big plus....
Once you buy something from pampered chef...you don't need another one. Great product.

Mary Kay, every night we hear all that make up and cleansers going down the drain....and they will need to order more.

3 things historically are never hit with a hard economy
Alchohol, Tobacco and Cosmetics

Junior might not have the best school clothes...but mom is going to get her product come hell or high water.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i dunno some hair supply places i do, have gone down some in their beauty stuff...

as of now, she doesnt do it for the work or the $$ of it, but more to get out and help people....

and after the ordeal with this last lady...she wouldnt touch it with a10' pole...

no wonder they drive pink caddies

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Brian R said:
3 things historically are never hit with a hard economy
Alchohol, Tobacco and Cosmetics

Junior might not have the best school clothes...but mom is going to get her product come hell or high water.
Don't forget toilet paper, toothpaste, laundry soap, shampoo, dish soap, etc. People will always be buying this stuff as well.
Art Kelley said:
This weekend I talked to my buddy who sold his business up here and now works as a B/S subcontractor down if FLA. He said his pay is 25-33 percent, with the higher %age coming with bigger grossing jobs (over $250 I think). What is interesting to me, his pricing was on the low side as an O/O up here but he has no problem charging people in FLA $400-600 (on advertised prices of $39 for 4 rooms) for jobs he might have got $100 here as someone concerned about his company's reputation. He really isn't making dick at these %ages but people are sure paying a lot, I guess for the heavy advertising and the ignorance.
People want the better job and are willing to pay for it, just have to have the courage to have the service and ask. Challenge with B&S is the customer pays $400-600 but only gets $39 value job.

G

George V

That's great! Hope ya'll make lots of $$ selling those products.

we eat sleep and drink carpet cleaning in the Valliant household.

If momma's gonna sell anything you can bet your a$$ it's gonna be clean carpets!

How'd we get so far off topic in this thread anyhow?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
floorguy said:
i dunno some hair supply places i do, have gone down some in their beauty stuff...

as of now, she doesnt do it for the work or the $$ of it, but more to get out and help people....

and after the ordeal with this last lady...she wouldnt touch it with a10' pole...

no wonder they drive pink caddies

Store fronts are expensive and don't get me wrong....Some people can't run a business and won't make it in the good times.

I base my business on the business model and ethics of Mary Kay...the way it's supposed to be done anyway. Some Consultants are not exactly on the up and up.

Either way, if she wants to be on a call and experience the way the Mary Kay business is supposed be ran that would be cool. If not, that's cool too.

It's free lipstick or lip gloss just for listening. somewhat amus

Good luck to her in Pampered Chef. Like said, it's a great product and great company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom