Mr Cooper...question

Mikey P

Administrator
A well known but some what shy member here asked me a good question today and I figured I better let YOU answer it.

How is it a guy as smart as you took two years to figure out what a piece of shit Rob Allen is?

G

Well, it was actually 1 year , and during most of that year I was over here having fun with you guys .

I guess if I was making money there, or advertising there , or had my own special forum there I could use that as an excuse. I guess I was just ignorant and either missed or ignored the signs. Look , we have all made mistakes, but the key is once you realize the mistakes you admit your shortcomings and move on . You dont continue to associate yourself with a snake once you know it by name.

G

Here's the deal with world of clean . We are a distributor for several different companies . The board there is a support board, but also a place for friends to come and talk shop. We encourage the manufacturers of the products we sale to be available to answer questions concerning their products.

Ken doesn't have any products for sale in our store, so Ken is just posting answering general cleaning related questions. If he had a product we felt was in the best interest of our board members to sell, we would discuss it. I know his history of delivery problems, and if we did carry anything from ken we would have it in inventory , similar to what Larry Cobb does.

Look , out of the independent boards, you by far are the best of the bunch. You have created a loose atmosphere where folks can speak their minds, debate , and let it go and remain friends ( for the most part ). You have a lot of veterans here, so when it comes to cleaning related issues or questions , you get no bs answers. So World of Clean will be a MB supporter and hope to have a good relationship with everyone here. Last thing we want to see is the Rob Allens of the world be the authority on all things carpet cleaning related . We already have idiots at CRI trying that approach.

Mikey P

Administrator
You have to worry about Ken using the PM system on your board to hawk his crap..

Right?

What do you think about his insta-dry gizmo?

G

There's always things to worry about, what canyou do ? You give them a chance to act human , and if they abuse it you boot them .

I haven't seen Kens latest innovation in action , but if Larry Cobb is offering it on his own machines I have to think there is something to it. After all, no one on this board would say Larry isn't one sharp cookie.

Mikey P

Administrator
Only single reason I'm am willing to look into Ken's deal is Larry's backing.

Ken has ****** enough people across the world that he'll never get another chance here.

G

past is past , so I missed the boat on Rob , I have been done for quite a while, nothing to do but move on. I plan on promoting this forum and helping where I can .

Able 1

Name
Keith
bob vawter said:
so's WHERE are ya gonna put yor tat?

:lol: Yup, with all the shit you've talked about this board only one way to make it right^.

G

I have thought of other ways that are more beneficial than a tat to help this board. Anyone can get a tat , but I think I can come up with something better , that would have greater lasting effect.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Cooper can put a tat on his forehead and it won't make a difference to me. He has betrayed this board too many times to let him slide his ass back on here without leting him know how I feel. I feel the same way about Mikeys antics also. Pure bullshit.

Yeah, I know, I don't have a sense of humor. fu

G

I didnt expect you to welcome me back with open arms, but I did come here to help with this board, and thats one thing I can guarantee . I made mistakes, I pissed folks off. Some was meanspirited, a lot of it was pranks Mikey and myself devised. But I had a talk with Mikey and told him that I thought I could add to the board.

I haven't come here to rile you up Doug or run you off. If I dont do as I say , I wont come back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom