Much hotter now.

Becker

Name
Becker
On the last job of the day last Friday I noticed the water temp seemed to be not as hot, vac seemed a little lower.

Neither were much of a concern, I bumped the machine up to dual wand mode and finished job, When i shut it down, I discovered the gasket along the lid of the filter box was destroyed.

Fixed it yesterday, Vac levels are fantastic again at single wand, and the water got much much hotter, and in way less time. 1st job air temp was about 32. I could hear the diverter kicking on and off.

Really surprised how a small air leak can effect performance so greatly.

It appears the gasket design could be a weak point.

I just cleaned the lid real well, and did some peel and stick rubber.

Whats the best way Jim?

Jimbo

I like to use 3M spray adhesive to adhere the gaskets, Becker...and the peel and stick used to work ok in the old days...prior to the really agressive vacuum we can have now...so I consider the peel and stick ok to the end of the day...then go for the new gasket...either a real replacement...or get one custom made...they might give you some better wearing material.

I use a gasket maker in Reno, when I need...here are some local folks...

http://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/gardico_inc-b256896?pdt=pienhanced

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I had some pretty cool water with my 4HT. I had just cleaned out the jets only a month earlier. Saw Les' video, realized I was using the wrong jet cleaner size. Sure made a difference when I opened the holes a little more!

I guess your blower didn't have to work as hard using that unintentional free flow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom