MultiSprayer tip dripping only w/ Hydro Perox - is there a fix?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
a constant steady drip but only when i boost with hydrogen peroxide. is there some type of a valve that i can replace on it??

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
interesting. is a drippy wand tip only when running hydrogen peroxide through the sprayer a common symptom of a pump needing replacement?

if so, can anybody explain the science behind this? seems strange that it only happens with H.P. in the system.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
The oxy is building pressure in the system. Don't tighten the jug cap; leave it unscrewed to vent the pressure. And the Multi-Sprayer draws better with the jug cap unscrewed.

Try adding 2oz. delimonine / citrus solvent to the 2 gal. jug to calm the oxy volcano. It doesn't reduce the cleaning action of the oxy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
yep, cap is always loose not even partially screwed on...just hanging to the side of the top of a jug. so that's not causing a drippy wand.

any other ideas on a solution? doesn't make sense that a new pump would stop this from happening when it never drips with non-HP products.

as far as the Dlimo, thanks for the tip Johnny. would a few drops of an anti-foam do the same thing do you know?

no thoughts John Olson?

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Your a funny man Chavez. The guys hit it the first time. It isn't the pump it is the pressure from the H2O2 loosen the cap and see if that stops it. Also the gun might need replacing as it isn't holding back the pressure which it should as that isn't that much pressure but it isn't the pump. The gun is $49. Reminds me I need to get the multi-sprayer stuff on the website.

Reactions: GCCLee
Back
Top Bottom