Multiwash

Condog

Name
Tony
Hello everyone,

I just ordered a Powr-flite Multiwash.
I would appreciate advice on using on carpet, tile & grout, LVP, VCT, wood, mats, etc.
Techniques, chemicals, etc.

I watch Green Rhino videos and he has his methods, but then other people don't follow with a wand.

I'm curious if there is a consensus or common methods.

Thanks, Tony

Name
Swani
Hello everyone,

I just ordered a Powr-flite Multiwash.
I would appreciate advice on using on carpet, tile & grout, LVP, VCT, wood, mats, etc.
Techniques, chemicals, etc.

I watch Green Rhino videos and he has his methods, but then other people don't follow with a wand.

I'm curious if there is a consensus or common methods.

Thanks, Tony
I really don't see a need for one. Unless you're doing Gym Flooring. A CRB would suit most your other needs.

Reactions: Condog

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I've got one branded as a wizzard, think Truvox/Cimex is the manufacterer?

I dont use it on T&G, I find it doesn't get into the grout lines jjust skims across, manual brush or motorscrubber for me on grout lines

works ok on carpet, but I use my 175 or rotovac if I'm after agitation

do you wanna buy another?

Condog

Name
Tony
Probably best to ask for advice before buying the machines?

You mention multiple surfaces, and there are distinct differences in technique for best outcomes.
I am following the advice of another carpet cleaner with 30 years of experience.
He likes it for residential. He uses it exclusively for the residential accounts, but brings out the Challenger for stubborn stains (and stairs) after using the Multiwash. He's 68 years old, most of his accounts are regular customers. I'm 58, and looking for something that is light, and easy for me. Right now that's more important for longevity.

I like my Trinity, especially for commercial. It is a bit awkward for some residential settings.
I got the Multiwash, and tried it out. It is easy, and a good tool. Like any tool it has strong and weak points. I can see this being something I can work with though.

I read a post here where someone said "Leave it to a carpet cleaner to take something and find a way to use it in our industry." Something along those lines.
I was hoping to find someone who uses this tool and had some advice, that's why I posted this thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom