Muscle Test for pre conditioner choice

GaryM

Name
Gary MacKay
I had to do a job yesterday. Guy gave me his entire story of chemically detoxing for the last 3 years and was now just getting back to normal. Wanted to know of everything I was going to use. So told the guy who doesn't use toothpaste or underarm deodorant to go inside and I'll bring my safest products in for you sniff and see if you have a reaction.

The guy was waiting for me in his living room with another dude just like him & they were standing next to an extremely large statue of a Budah. Guy said he was going to do a muscle test and his brother would assist so they started to prep, guy makes an evil eyes with his finger, the brother grabs his fingers as they fight each other to get the right position. Then the arm pit man says "okay give me the first one", he takes it and holds it and says "is this the safest & best cleaner to use on my rugs?" I said "yeah", he said "not you". I said "you gotta open it & take a sniff". Stink man says, "im waiting for a vibe". Meanwhile his brother is trying to pull apart his fingers hence the muscle test.

The muscle test & the vibes chose Procyon over the Abstraction.

At the end his brother told me he reads feet and could tell me he could check out my feet & tell me of any health issues.

The lesson learned here is: go on vacation for holidays and never, never work on the hottest day of the year!

M

MB Auctions

I was really hoping those guys would move out of Santa Cruz. :rockon:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Believe it or not, that's a known way to test for allergies.
Some people believe it, some don't, I am not sure I do. Some chiropractors use the same principle to diagnose issues.

However, I had traditional allergy tests done twice (the substances they inject under your skin with a needle prick to see what you're allergic to) and talk about bunk. That stuff was expensive and totally worthless.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I had to do a job yesterday. Guy gave me his entire story of chemically detoxing for the last 3 years and was now just getting back to normal. Wanted to know of everything I was going to use. So told the guy who doesn't use toothpaste or underarm deodorant to go inside and I'll bring my safest products in for you sniff and see if you have a reaction.

The guy was waiting for me in his living room with another dude just like him & they were standing next to an extremely large statue of a Budah. Guy said he was going to do a muscle test and his brother would assist so they started to prep, guy makes an evil eyes with his finger, the brother grabs his fingers as they fight each other to get the right position. Then the arm pit man says "okay give me the first one", he takes it and holds it and says "is this the safest & best cleaner to use on my rugs?" I said "yeah", he said "not you". I said "you gotta open it & take a sniff". Stink man says, "im waiting for a vibe". Meanwhile his brother is trying to pull apart his fingers hence the muscle test.

The muscle test & the vibes chose Procyon over the Abstraction.

At the end his brother told me he reads feet and could tell me he could check out my feet & tell me of any health issues.

The lesson learned here is: go on vacation for holidays and never, never work on the hottest day of the year!

Which part of town was this? Was it Hillcrest?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom