Must have service for anyone wanting to keep tabs on how thier phones are answered

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
we just signed up with www.logmycalls.com.
1. track all your calls with tracking phone numbers. one number per ad campaign and see your ROI
2. listen to instant recordings of how your service or employee is handling sales calls and time to book jobs
3. see number called customer name and phone and follow up on missed opportunities within minutes of call if job is not locked in by service.
4. real no brainier around $30 per month. check this out i am not getting a dime on this it is just that awesome.

i have uncovered several issues on how our calls are being handeled and can forward those recorded calls by email to our service provider to take action and better the services.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
IMHO -

Rule number 4573: Never advertise a phone number that is not your primary phone number, no matter how great the marketing salesperson says it could be to track the sales campaign they just sold you and to justify their existence.

I do like the rest of the concept...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I also agree, if the said traceable phone number is being used on the Internet it will cause rating issues for your website as well as now the company that provided you the number has you by the balls if the number actually takes off.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
we just signed up with www.logmycalls.com.
1. track all your calls with tracking phone numbers. one number per ad campaign and see your ROI
2. listen to instant recordings of how your service or employee is handling sales calls and time to book jobs
3. see number called customer name and phone and follow up on missed opportunities within minutes of call if job is not locked in by service.
4. real no brainier around $30 per month. check this out i am not getting a dime on this it is just that awesome.

i have uncovered several issues on how our calls are being handeled and can forward those recorded calls by email to our service provider to take action and better the services.

Sounds like the NSA is finding ways to make a few bucks on the side.
I wonder about the legality of the recordings (since neither party is likely aware).

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
IMHO -

Rule number 4573: Never advertise a phone number that is not your primary phone number, no matter how great the marketing salesperson says it could be to track the sales campaign they just sold you and to justify their existence.

I do like the rest of the concept...

thought that way for years, but to be honest i am not so sure it maters and before i get the "your crazy" hear me out. Most repeat customers are not going to look me up online or in the book. They are going to go to the magnet, spotter bottle, brochure or my card that i leave behind to call me back or will call from the quarterly reminder cards we mail out all of those have our main number that we have had for years. If they look us up in the book or online we will be there (tracking number or not). We are using tracking numbers on our website, google, bing, yellowpages both online and print etc... so far no problems especially on adwords so long as they get my cash they could care less what number i use. now imagine how nice it is to know exactly where the call is coming from. with that tracking number i know for sure how they found us. we do ask where a customer found us but 90% of the time when they say internet who really knows where on the net. even after we drill them (not all new custy like that) was it google yelp etc.. they alway just say google to shut us up. Main deal with the logmycalls is i get to hear "every" call that comes in. i have discovered a ton of things that have already made a difference. For instance we are located in a small town about 25 miles from our main target area. i had no idea how many customers where asking where we are located. people in our main target city will not call on any company from our city. i was loosing several jobs a week just on that one issue that was resolved by some clever wording that has eliminated that issue. that is just one item that i have caught by being able to go through our calls and listen to reps make sales. As for loosing the number, who cares, just do not use it on any printed material. you can change your numbers online in no time.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I use tracking numbers. I hav 10 different numbers I use. However for internet marketing I have to use my listed local number because it help tremendously with seo. I have the ability to record my calls but I don't . I use the numbers for my yp direct mail and print ads.

A year ago the yellow pages called me to renew. I said I am not getting a good enough return on my full page first position ad and I want to cancel completely. They tried every trick in the book to have me renew. I did the numbers and I was only getting a two to one return litterly paying 50% to get a new customer. I tracked every phone number that called and cross referenced it to an existing customer that called to get a very clear idea how much I was making. Turns out the yp dropped the price in half and now I get a 4 to 1 return.

The company I use is hosted numbers.com. As a side note I do not use traditional tracking numbers though. Most of those are cell phone like prefixes. A lot of customers see a strange prefix and wont call. So I called the local phone company, ordered 10 local prefix numbers and then ported them after I had them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom