My 1200 hour and 1.5 year review of my TCS Chief!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
HPIM0498.jpg

I know I always talk about my TCS! But I thought I would give my 1.5 year and 1200 hour review.

I have changed the oil every 50 hours, blower oil every 500. Cat pump every 300.. I did do the initial changes cat pump at first 25 hours, blower at first 200 hours.. I delime the machine every 50 hours.. And I clean my burner jets out twice a year..

Here are the problems I have had with my machine………..

Broke a quick disconnect. Not part of the machine.
I thought my pressure relief valve was messing up.. So they replaced that for free. Turned out it was working fine..

I did have to replace my float in my waste tank…. It cracked and filled up with water.. A 2 buck warranty part.

I recently noticed some oil on the back of my machine…….. I went to a Honda dealer and they said nothing is wrong……. But the Honda motor is under warranty for 3 years.. So no biggie.

Believe it or not I have not had anything else go wrong that I can think of.

A few things I do like about my machine are.. I like how it is wired to my vans battery.. It charges my vans battery why machine is running, so I can leave my hazzards and yellow flashing lights on while cleaning.

I prefer live solution hoses..

To sum it up……….. I have been very happy with it and would buy another one… Although the sapphire units are pretty……. Any questions?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Sounds like it's been a great unit for you. If this is a recent picture you keep it nice and clean also. Does TCS use Honda's on all their gas units?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
They use a newer honda now, but briggs and kohler. Its a few months old i think. I thought it looked dirty in that pic. lol

Mike Draper

Mikey, can you tell us what you have replaced so far on your Judson? rhetorical question.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom