My "Big Ideas"

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
As pointed out by another board member here.....Where are they now?

1. Carpet Cleaning...Still going

2. Subbing out....Still do it somewhat when needed

3. Leasing companies...Still doing it and it's going great

4. Mini Franchises.....Have a few states covered still

5. Network Home Services....Now called my1pro.com is still going strong along with other online help

6. Mary Kay....Jen still does awesome with her sales...She just started focusing on recruiting other recently and her business is growing

8. Visalus....I've lost 58 pounds to date...Still get my product for free AND have a little money coming in. Success! I never meant for it to be a big money maker.

Many other ideas I've had were tried and either kept if they worked out or trashed if they didn't

I'm not afraid to try something out and let everyone know how it works....Good or Bad.

Yet some get threatened, annoyed, pissed....You name it.

I think most others at least benefit somewhat by what I've tried or brought up here on the boards.

I certainly know a good thing when I see it....and won't let it pass me by because I'm "too busy carpet cleaning".

I'm never too busy to make more money....or even use products that work outside of the carpet cleaning world.

I come here because carpet cleaning is where it ALL started....But it isn't where it all ENDS.

My new venture is just impossible to argue with...

Because each and every one of you are already in the same business.

You're just on the PAYING side......I'm on the REVENUE side.

But anyone can do this...With a little effort....some part time hours etc.

Hell, even if you get in and never do anything.....You can get set up where you are making money back on the services you use now.

Not sure why anyone WOULDN'T do this...........It truly baffles me.

Fear of the unknown? Just stubburn?

What don't you like or understand about it?

It's MY business.....I can talk to people or NOT talk to people about this....Nobody makes me do anything.....and I don't try to make anyone do anything.

I've always tried/wanted to help other people out.....THAT is my life's passion.

When it's refused or attacked......Again.....It's just baffles me.

There I said it.

Name
I'm Rick James
You will always have people against you, who think you are wrong and so on. You should never let that VERY small group effect your overall empire. There are so many ways to make money in the world.. most cannot see that and will never tap into it. I give kudos to you with the things that make you money and the things that you dont.

Steve Jobs said you cant be afraid of failing or you will never get anywhere. Edison failed so many times at making the light bulb.. he didnt view it as failing but found many ways for it NOT to work. You think the real entrepreneur in the world only have one identity that makes them money? No way, they dip their hands in whatever they want. Just be honest in life and you will go far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom