My Commercial Marketing Packet

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
So basically this is how I do it... It's nothing fancy but it works.

SalesLetter.jpg

Postcard2.jpg

FloorsBack2.jpg

weathergroundhog.jpg

Gift2k.jpg

LOL I just realized I uploaded an old version of my flyer... Oh well you get the idea...

F

FB7777

jhc I've never offered free room or offers for free commercial cleaning, but I think a couple hundred sq ft in a dirty area to showcase your work would sufficient

Giving away 2000 sq ft of cleaning would be a very targeted audience, most of my commercial work has less than 2000 sq ft of visibly dirty carpet ( most commercial jobs of mine are 4000 sq ft and under )

you are requesting their filthiest area, that would take a few hours to clean properly

IMO , that 2000 sq ft free offer would remove their need to get their carpets cleaned

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Can you quantify how it works for you? For instance, has this approach of ad copy added a quantifiable % of top line revenue versus what you were or were not doing before?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Giving away 2000 sq ft of cleaning would be a very targeted audience

Exactly! These are going to facilities over 15k sq ft or businesses with multiple locations that can make a nice quarterly route.... Thats part of what is cool about his business we choose our customers.

I used to do a 250 sq ft demo offer... It was effective for facilities in the 1k-5k sq ft range... The bigger 10-50k sq ft facilities never seemed to bite. The larger demo is targeted to larger accts. I generate these myself so I can adjust the offer to make certain that the client can get a good sense of our level of service and still "have a need" or at the very least a future need.

As far as it taking a little bit of time... You're absolutely right. It's called Elbow Grease marketing. Give them something of value (a couple hours of your time & chunk of clean carpet) and prepare them a couple of maintenance plans. Follow up & discuss them. Then sit back and let Karma run it's course. In my opinion 2-3 man hours and about $7 in chems is worth the next year of revenue you could gain from the prospective client.

I have had good success with this technique and sales letter in the past... This time it's just targeted to a different market segment and bigger facilities or potential customers with multiple facilities.

I generally send these out cold (call ahead to find out the right person) and then call 10 days later to see if the want to schedule a demo & let us take some measurements. The demos, are pretty much as good as a sale BUT a sale isn't a sale until the check clears. Anyway, if the prospect doesn't respond or book a demo, I'll send a post card or flyer in 6-8 weeks...

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Good info! Thanks. I am creating a commercial route now. Enjoyed your info and numbers you shared on procleaners

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Glad to help... Always have been. Anyway, if a follow up phone call and mailer dont cut it they get a visit from Yours Truly... It's the "maketing stalker" that gets the accts... Persue the cherry accts with a vengance. Just keep it polite, un-intrusive and friendly instead of weird & creepy... It helps to respect people's time and to target accts that you actually want to work for.

Back
Top Bottom