My diverter valve is TOAST

Mikey P

Administrator
189325527_photobucket_58668_.jpg

unless some one has a spare they are willing to part with I'll be plunking down big bucks on Monday for a new one.

Bob Foster

Why not rip all that crap out and buy a Little Giant. Your blower will love you for it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man that looks like it went through many a Kansas winter with all the road salt they use here.

I didn't know you got corrosion like that out there. Sea salt?

Mikey P

Administrator
Thats the weird thing

Cars out here dont suffer from corrosion like they do where they salt the roads or the ocean blows inland

Name
Lee Stockwell
Diverter valves get put in the wrong place anyway. Put a stainless Tee in place of that one and then put a "Jake brake" type flap on the back end of the HX exhaust.

Hot exhaust gasses will take the path of least resistance.

Burtz

wow a 100K dollar carpet cleaning machine

get some orange goop and a popsicle stick some baling wire

Jimbo

I will have to reduce my offer to 8,000 cash...delivered to 89704, for that pos.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I just ordered mine last week. got the same truck and same old cast iron valve. I messed with it, cleaned it added grease fittings the whole deal still had probs. The new valve is stainless and is designed to work under a twice the heat that that one is. I look forward to installing mine. if your pod is ok your looking at about $700 or so. well worth it imo since no one else on this earth makes one exept areo. the will have to custom retro fit one with welded flanges to work on your truck. they did mine in a few days. Like i said well worth it.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
To Mike & AJ. Why don't you both magically transform into Jim Martin for the next few weeks and take lots of pics of your new installation and post/share. You see I to have the same ED valve and I'm sure I won't be far behind.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Burtz said:
wow a 100K dollar carpet cleaning machine

get some orange goop and a popsicle stick some baling wire

KevinD said:
Hey,I had to replace a 99 cent oring in my pressure unloader again this year on my EZ3856.
Shit Happens

i almost shit myself laughing so hard :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
How many hours on the EZ?

I it really a 38 hp motor and a 56 blower? I was not aware he made a unit that large.

How does it handle two wands?

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
i would have posted some picks but i got mine in about 3hrs ago and its already installed. Mike mine had two flanges welded to it so it bolted right in. looks like yours will need some cutting or welding. also i hope yours came with all the arm and linkage box etc... i dont think the old stuff will work on the new valave. i will see how it all works this week i got about 35k sq. ft to clean in the next couple days and dont want to be messing with no stinking (sticky) valve lol.

S

sam miller

Sal sent me one with the sprayer going to Vegas for a wedding the week before for nephews wedding will see how things go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom