My First Encounter With Haze.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Porcelain tiles are junk. Some, not all. I came across my first tile that was leaving a hazy look after cleaning. Misting a 12.5 pH cleaner and cleaning left spots. Even after neutralizing and flat mopping.

I came back four days later and touched it up again with a flat mop and neutral cleaner. It still was noticeable. šŸ™„

Mikey P

Administrator
Porcelain tiles are junk. Some, not all. I came across my first tile that was leaving a hazy look after cleaning. Misting a 12.5 pH cleaner and cleaning left spots. Even after neutralizing and flat mopping.

I came back four days later and touched it up again with a flat mop and neutral cleaner. It still was noticeable. šŸ™„
Well obviously you didn't read the thread that's stickied in this room or you wouldn't have cleaned it with pH so high and you would have went back and mop down an all fiber rinse in the 4 pH range and tried to buff it out.

So what the heck am I going to do with you?

• Haha
Reactions: LCCFL

FredC

Village Idiot

Have you used the kit @Mikey P

Reactions: LCCFL

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Well obviously you didn't read the thread that's stickied in this room or you wouldn't have cleaned it with pH so high and you would have went back and mop down an all fiber rinse in the 4 pH range and tried to buff it out.

So what the heck am I going to do with you?
I went back to the Youtube videos and saw the Straight Talk after the fact lol šŸ˜†

Mikey P

Administrator

Have you used the kit @Mikey P
Of course

most often just step one is needed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom