My flash cuff review

Name
Brad Gouveia
I been trying out my flash cuffs for a good week now and here is my take on them so far:

I run 50’ of 2.5” so I bought the reducer they sell. Have no clue how that was supposed to work but I was run down to my interlink store and he sold me the last of the cool cuff stuff at cost so I used the cool cuff reducer and it works great. The biggest mistake they made is the starter cuff is a female. It should have been a male as the male part is the one that goes on the tool. That’s not too big of a deal as I was able to swap that around with my first section of 2.5” but does mess things up when you try to use the 2” to 1.5” reducer as it is a male. So now I have to have a special section of hose to swap that back around. Most of my tools are 2” so that is not a big deal but sure is when I do need the 1.5” tool.

So overall I like them fairly well. I had cool cuffs and they were fine too but kept coming apart at I was rolling them up on the reel. These I do not see that happening with. Just wish they would have someone that used them have some input on things.

What do you guys think about them?

Name
John LaBarbera
Clean Response said:
I been trying out my flash cuffs for a good week now and here is my take on them so far:

I run 50’ of 2.5” so I bought the reducer they sell. Have no clue how that was supposed to work but I was run down to my interlink store and he sold me the last of the cool cuff stuff at cost so I used the cool cuff reducer and it works great. The biggest mistake they made is the starter cuff is a female. It should have been a male as the male part is the one that goes on the tool. That’s not too big of a deal as I was able to swap that around with my first section of 2.5” but does mess things up when you try to use the 2” to 1.5” reducer as it is a male. So now I have to have a special section of hose to swap that back around. Most of my tools are 2” so that is not a big deal but sure is when I do need the 1.5” tool.

So overall I like them fairly well. I had cool cuffs and they were fine too but kept coming apart at I was rolling them up on the reel. These I do not see that happening with. Just wish they would have someone that used them have some input on things.

What do you guys think about them?

Have you seen the Mytee Cuff Lynx? Adco Pro in Denver carries them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom