My Flooring Warranty program

PCCN

Recently was approached by a sales rep. trying to get me to join this "My Flooring Warranty" program. Anybody tried it yet?

I was told....
The basis of the program is that you get secured with a local carpet retailer so they recommend you to ALL their customers and get their cleaning work.

However, when I actually checked I find out that...
It's a $1400 sign up fee. A $75 / month fee per retailer. It is nothing but a "spot warranty program" and nothing to do whatsoever with manufacturers warranty. (If the customer gets a spot you go out and clean it up for free in "hopes" they call you back for a regular cleaning.) This program does NOT secure the retailer for the cleaner; you must do it for yourself. The retailer is NOT contractually obligated to give you any referrals at all once you walk out their door.

Soooooo, can anyone please tell me if this info is correct or if I have been misinformed a second time? Sounds to me like the programs many cleaners already have in place where we sell our customers a full protective treatment and agree to clean any spots they may get for a year.

Just asking, and not trying to degrade this program if in fact it is different that what I was told, but from the surface cannot understand why anyone would fork over hundreds of dollars and actually get nothing from this warranty company except a few preprinted forms that mean nothing.

They are supposed to push this at Connections.

Make me understand.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Sounds like a win, win, win situation for the guys collecting the $75 a month + sign up fee.

And hope, hope , hope for the participating cleaner.

Capitalism at it's purest form and beauty - You pay cold hard cash and you get hope. The more I think about it the more it sounds like the GOP.

Shortly though, 'Commercial Steve' (the Jondon twin) will chime in about how great an idea it is (with all necessary links enclosed.) Don't miss a great opportunity while it's knock, knock, knocking on your door.

Go Steve!

dgargan

If it's the one I am thinking of all they do is set you up with a web site for the flooring retailers to use. You are responsible for recruiting the flooring stores to sign up. I think it was set up by John Mapes and Tom King. They also give you marketing info for marketing to retailer flooring stores

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom