My good friend Jimmy Ladwig....

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I miss him. I've known him for years. One of my favorite memories is the JimmyFest he had a few years back. Oh, the good times we had. Testing equipment, talking about worthy chems and worthless things some sold. I'll never forget testing out the urinal he had just installed just beyond the edge of his front porch. I just wish I was the first one to use it. I can't remember who it was, but the excitement on him and his wife's face was as if they couldn't be more proud...as if it was the perfect day.

Good Lord, I may have started a war!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Sounds like some Dirk is pissing in the wind.

TIP:: Always piss with the wind on your back.:winky:

:very_drunk:

PS:: I miss Jimmy also.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Jimmy is hilarious....

The internet wouldn't be the same without characters like him.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm afraid that after the famous jimmyfest a few years ago Jimmy notced that local carpet cleaners would MOCK him and flip him off whenever they saw him.

Some would say things like, " Hey Jimmy!................I hear your wife takes you to the zoo..........RETARDS like the zoo!"

Some would post signs on every corner of my neighborhood with cheap prices.

And I finally figured out after several fires on my porch that the bags were full of shit.

Now when the local low life carpet cleaners call I beat them to the punch by calling them CS and hang up!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i read this forum more, so he should mod here.

plus i haven't had a good encap trashing in awhile :p

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I'm afraid that after the famous jimmyfest a few years ago Jimmy notced that local carpet cleaners would MOCK him and flip him off whenever they saw him.

Some would say things like, " Hey Jimmy!................I hear your wife takes you to the zoo..........RETARDS like the zoo!"

Some would post signs on every corner of my neighborhood with cheap prices.

And I finally figured out after several fires on my porch that the bags were full of shit.

Now when the local low life carpet cleaners call I beat them to the punch by calling them CS and hang up!

That's nothing, imagine if i had a "fest", guys would line up around the corner with pitchforks and torches :bull:

The truth is i would rather NOT be liked on the internet, nothing is worse then some douche shilling so he can scam up a couple free classes and free/discounted equipment.
Its pathetic if you ask me.

Had plenty of opportunities to do BS like that and never did, never will. Carpet cleaners work too hard for their money ...

Back
Top Bottom