my hidden agenda..

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
3 years ago Mike mispelled my name "Adam Hall" he has kept the joke going for all this time. Sure enough I look at the Experience web site and there it is

Our Winner from The EXPERIENCE Las Vegas Adam Hall will open the Speakers Contest with a dynamic 20 min presentation.

:hopeless:

Reactions: Russ T.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
What started in the garage with a group of cleaners that has evolved into a group of the top cleaners & speakers in the industry. You have arrived. Now don't let it go to your head, lol.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I think Larry (meAt) and I are going to kidnap Bawb and stuff him in the trunk so he can make it to one more MikeyFest. Have to get those plans all ironed out yet as I planned on flying. But I'll switch those plans up if Larry and Bawb are game?

Bawbs not driving damnit

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

steve_64

im looking at flying out of south bend on allegiant as a standby. $120 round trip for me and genny.
also have a friend who lives near clearwater so we are looking at staying a week down there. i just hope it all works out.

i could ask genny if she would be willing to drive with a group though if i was invited.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom