My Husband is Drinking Seal-A-Door Kool Aid!!!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Had to post right away. I'm still on the phone with John as I'm writing this. His exact words.

"The seal a door is worth its weight in gold. It's the best invention since a truck mount over a portable. It is a 99% improvement on keeping the cold air out. I will use this on every job, year round as long as there is cold air/heat, AC, pets and bugs. And the customer's love it. Very interested in asking what it is and then commenting how much they like it."

You've created a Monster Cheerleader!!!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I looked into them once and that's a lot of money. I have the door kit from interlink it works for now.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The way saigers been pushing it in nearly every video I'd guess he's making some money off advertisements
Lol... No money...

I was apprehensive about it at first honestly...

But Ron approached me if I would try it and help tweak it with use and input... So I do have a few prototypes in my shop all beat up and modified but otherwise my current ones I will call final versions have been paid for...

But I became a believer in them because they were working so great my clients noticed them and really liked them...

I was searching for a better door Seal after last year's terrible winter and Ron was watching me on Facebook.... Lives about an hour and a half away, so that is how we met.

I really don't want a cut of someone else's idea... Just the benefits of a better product for all of us..

I also thought it would be most important to find a safe and easy way to carry them, so that is how the brackets came along

Have to make it easy to use, easy to get to or we won't use them.

That's my story and involvement...

I really don't seem to come up with a great idea that will make money... Dang :(

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We are having our sign guy put outtlogo on it..... That is when the weathe breaks if I can pry it away from John long enough to get it done.

This is actually so cool to hear Meg....

I know Ron Hunkins has really put a lot of heart into this project when he first started doing it, but he had limited experience in this field....

But he came searching for people to help him learn what our needs were....

My use of it yesterday on that small water loss....now he is out looking for people in that industry to help him learn so he can maybe help that part of the industry too....

That's what I like about him. Just an honest die hard to do the right thing and help out....

(and no....I do not make any money for this endorsement :) )

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have an orange one that Ron made look like a pumpkin! I love it! But it wasn't matching my colors anymore so just got a new green one.

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
The new Namco is getting to where I really like it! It's been a lot of tinkering to get it set up properly. As far as heat and vacuum. It's got plenty of both. The heat can actually be too much! Not used to that in 9 years of cleaning with 4 different mounts I wished would get hotter.
It's fun having the van wrapped! People really notice it.
Yeah I'm out doing a lot of cleaning....couple jobs a day at least. Which is awesome in northern MN in the dead of winter! Loving it!!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The new Namco is getting to where I really like it! It's been a lot of tinkering to get it set up properly. As far as heat and vacuum. It's got plenty of both. The heat can actually be too much! Not used to that in 9 years of cleaning with 4 different mounts I wished would get hotter.
It's fun having the van wrapped! People really notice it.
Yeah I'm out doing a lot of cleaning....couple jobs a day at least. Which is awesome in northern MN in the dead of winter! Loving it!!

We will have to get together soon!

Garage get together...err....party at Saiger's! :)

Reactions: Brent Norman

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
Not sure why it's sideways but thought I'd show off my yellow one. It's the "combo" with the window.

It's easier to use than I thought it'd be. Holds out the cold REALLY well too. I was a little surprised by that...

View attachment 1574
I was surprised at how easy and useful it is too! Also I couldn't figure out how to get my pictures right side up either! Glad I'm not the only one. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom