My last salvo on the way out

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
This is no longer Mikeys Board it is a Bait and Switch Board. I learned alot on this board and thank everyone who contributed to my success but all I see now is failure because they allow a Bait and Switch operator influence what is the right thing to do. I didn't work for anyone, I bought my equipment before ever cleaning a carpet and I took my IICRC class before my equipment was delivered. I spent err wasted probably close to $100,000 that I didn't have to because MIKEYs wasn't there when I started and I went to ICS. Unfortunately now if I started out I would be selling my soul in the same fashion by choosing to participate in Mikeys. I have tried to give a nonbiased fact based opinion and my calls weren't heard. If you are going to call it make more money room you should atleast put an asterick that it isn't meant for an owner operator. Good luck

And a HUGE Thank You. I hope you become what is was a even as early as a couple months ago. Told the wife to cancel the plane tickets but am still looking for somewhere to go from the 24-28th if anyone has a good spot for golf email me Xtremecarpetcleaning@msn.com

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Like a two year old having a temper tantrum for attention.

It's best if you shut the door and leave them alone.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Like Harper....just too much of a pussy to tell us the real reason.

Which is he's too skeered to face everyone after being such a fuctard. :mrgreen:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Doubtless it can be attributed to substance abuse. Just like Charlie Sheen or Britney Spears when they blow, eventually the brain just explodes. It's fascinating and horrifying at the same time. Maybe he'll be okay after some cookies and milk.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
By the way, Greg.......that avatar of Al Bundy.........he's a local from Youngstown, Ohio. He's seen around here on occation, visiting the local establishments.

He was a kook on HBO's "John From Cinncinatti".

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Art Kelley said:
Doubtless it can be attributed to substance abuse. Just like Charlie Sheen or Britney Spears when they blow, eventually the brain just explodes. It's fascinating and horrifying at the same time. Maybe he'll be okay after some cookies and milk.

**** you, He's WINNING! :lol:

Jimbo

I still expect to see you in Nashville, Greg...I owe you a cold beer! There are plenty of fun things to see and do in Nashville...

I think it would be interesting to run a fairly worded poll to see how many folks think working for 50% is a good idea...I think it is crazy...but for those that think it is AOK...they probably think that GROUP-ON is the shizzle also...and brag up how good their offer is...

At the same time, items of genuine interest to me...eg Jerry Valentine trying out the Pirhana Technique...get squirrled away into a place where MOST don't want to go...the mlm room.

Didn't the rules of this place exclude hucksters from hanging around...to me that would mean folks that prey on the unsuspecting...now it is accepted that working for 50% on a low sale price is a good idea?? WTF?

If it is such a good idea, Mike...jump on the bandwagon and sign up with Bryan to work at below cost.

I say do away with the mlm room ...let marketing and equipment questions stay in the cleaning room where they belong...otherwise you create a false dichotomy with talk about success in the cleaning room...and certain failure working for some that would prey on others.

See you in Nashville, Greg!

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Crowley, you need to 'nut up' man!

You say how much MB has help you over the years, but then leave because of one person - so we all get tarred and feathered do we??

I am sure if I were to meet the rest of the people around Marshfield area, I wouldn't call them all loosers just because we know you.... :roll: Yet that is your train of though from how I read it anyway.

So what is the real reason you are leaving - because you would seem like a complete blow hard to leave over one person. I was looking forward to meeting you in Nashville to see if the bulletin board persona you display is the same in person.

F

FB7777

seriously Crowley... what the hell???

this hissy fit is something out of Harper's and my playbook ... I thought you were better than that :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jimbo said:
I still expect to see you in Nashville, Greg...I owe you a cold beer! There are plenty of fun things to see and do in Nashville...

I think it would be interesting to run a fairly worded poll to see how many folks think working for 50% is a good idea...I think it is crazy...but for those that think it is AOK...they probably think that GROUP-ON is the shizzle also...and brag up how good their offer is...

At the same time, items of genuine interest to me...eg Jerry Valentine trying out the Pirhana Technique...get squirrled away into a place where MOST don't want to go...the mlm room.

Didn't the rules of this place exclude hucksters from hanging around...to me that would mean folks that prey on the unsuspecting...now it is accepted that working for 50% on a low sale price is a good idea?? WTF?

If it is such a good idea, Mike...jump on the bandwagon and sign up with Bryan to work at below cost.

I say do away with the mlm room ...let marketing and equipment questions stay in the cleaning room where they belong...otherwise you create a false dichotomy with talk about success in the cleaning room...and certain failure working for some that would prey on others.

See you in Nashville, Greg!

Jim....you do realize that 50% is relative right? If you make a $100 from a job you did yourself and then make 50% of a similar job that was $200.00....you made exactly the same money for the same work.

The Groupon deal is just like any other paid advertisement....it's just "paid" a little different....again, it's all relative.

If I do a Groupon job and make $100 in my pocket and do the same job for $150.00 that I had to pay advertising to get.....

What's the difference?

None, you're welcome.

TimP

I have no idea what's going on in that room or why Crowley is ticked. But, why do you think I don't participate or read anything in the make more money room. The guy in charge is delusional, just my opinion. And I thought it was designed to keep someone busy and not in the main rooms as much.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
did SOMEONE miss the memo:
the mmm room is REALLY a containment room....

witout the fun of the Rubber Room...........

TimP

bob vawter said:
did SOMEONE miss the memo:
the mmm room is REALLY a containment room....

witout the fun of the Rubber Room...........

That's what I was getting at.

F

FB7777

Its well known by most here that the two main CONtributors to the make more money (robison and brokum) are on Mikeysboard for the sole purpose of fleecing the members to make more money for themselves

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have delusions of carpet cleaners with open minds. :lol:

Yes, I post some ridiculous stuff....I amuse easily.

But I bring things to the table for others to comment on. I try things that others won't just for perspective.

I'm super optimistic about everything I do because I want it to work....to a fault.

But you don't see me doing the things that don't work....just because I wanted them to work.

If I try something half ass, I don't REALLY know if it would work or not. So I jump in with both feet and give it the best shot I possibly can.

If you or other don't get that....I don't know what to tell you.

This has been a m........never mind.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
pfred said:
Its well known by most here that the two main CONtributors to the make more money (robison and brokum) are on Mikeysboard for the sole purpose of fleecing the members to make more money for themselves

And others.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Crowely, you fcking QUITTER

Go take a good dump to relive your constipation and get back in the game, Son!

..let marketing and equipment questions stay in the cleaning room where they belong...otherwise you create a false dichotomy with talk about success in the cleaning room

and the choir says, AMEN

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok that does it.......Im going to finally do it......I'm gonna......go buy a bunch of pink granny panties and start a MB pissy bitch of the month award. You will receive your pink panties in a pink box with you new pissy bitch name you can proudly display for the world to see....Crowley you just won for the month of march and it think it only fittin we name you mary :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
Awesome idea John.

I bet we can get rw TO EMBROIDER A VACUUM ON THE PANTIES BEFORE THEY GET SENT OUT TO THE pUSSY OF THE mONTH.

WOOPS

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
There's no prohibiting anyone else from posting in the MMM Rm about other methods of making money.

I will never use GO, doesn't fit my demographic or my busn. I am going to try a similar program, similar but different.

Always wise to filter what we read here.

Name
steve snail
pfred said:

How many OO's here have been "fleeced" by these two? Where is the outrage from those that have been "fleeced"? Anyone?...out there loose any serious money two these two?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Funny as hell John. If I win, I would gladly display it in my "office"
Not really, Jen would frown on it I'm sure. lol

I welcome any and all information. I make decisions based on my experience and common sense.

If you don't agree with it....I understand it can be fun to disagree. But if you take this crap serious...you may have a real problem.

Greg, I think you're a fun guy to argue with but don't be such a sissy nanny.

!gotcha!

Back
Top Bottom