My Masterblend SoapFree Review

Chris A

Name
Chris
For the last two weeks or so I've been using Masterblend SoapFree as a Pre-spray(w oxy+) and rinse combo. So far I've been really surprised at the results! It needs a decent dwell, 10-15 min, and it cleans great with my semi-high-heat Salsa CDS. Obviously I don't expect this stuff to clean Sec 8's, which is why I still keep P-Burst on the chem shelf. Other than little black spots, this combo rocks...

DevilDog

A friend of mine uses it and loves it. I do not think it is as good as Planet Guard or the Pros Choice "green" product but it does work pretty well.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Mikey P said:
I just tried some too.

Worked great, even on urine.

Funny how it does not foam up AT ALL when coming out of the HF.

Urine Especially, I had a job last week with 5 or six nasty urine spots, old too, and the SF took out 99%, way more than I expected.

Greenie

c_adkins said:
Urine Especially, I had a job last week with 5 or six nasty urine spots, old too, and the SF took out 99%, way more than I expected.

You did say use used Oxy in your PS mix, did those Urine jobs by chance also get hit with the same Oxy booster, or just the SF mix?

Chris A

Name
Chris
That job the PS was boosted with oxy, although the SoapFree does pretty good on its own. I may drop the oxy boost because it blows foam out the top of my Hydroforce like crazy after I mix it up, for about 5 minutes!

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I just tried it for the first time today after greenie recommended it to me. I think it was awesome. Made the carpets clean up very nicely and with ease. I will definately use this product again.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
mix some bio-break and boost all together in your hydroforce and see if it pops.

I've used soap free and i also like it. but i like it for upholstery too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom