My MF Pictures

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Brothers from another mother
brothers.jpg

How Terje Really feels about Bob. (looks like he wants to eat him like Hannibal Lector)
bobterje.jpg

I had the greatest Time with Jim, Adam and Keith..we even found Elvis!
elvis.jpg

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel

That was a GREAT night.

John, Adam & Keith are some of the best blokes I have hung out with. We had a blast out that night!!! And thanks for being our chauffeur John, very much appreciated.

This was Adam hanging from the light pole showing us how windy it was at Nashville
493cc8a4.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Until looking at these latest photos both here and in other posts, I never truly realised that there are so many carpet cleaners that could be called "Mudguard".

Even young James is going the way of his dad, receeding. !gotcha! shiteatinggrin

Ooroo & thanks,

:lol:

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
ShortyDownUnder said:
Until looking at these latest photos both here and in other posts, I never truly realised that there are so many carpet cleaners that could be called "Mudguard".

Even young James is going the way of his dad, receeding. !gotcha! shiteatinggrin

Ooroo & thanks,

Yeah Shorty, you'd think Sapphire would fork out for a Toupee' or somethin' shiteatinggrin

I wear a hat these days...

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Heathrow said:
ShortyDownUnder said:

Ooroo & thanks,

Yeah Shorty, you'd think Sapphire would fork out for a Toupee' or somethin' shiteatinggrin

I wear a hat these days...

I don't have a problem in that department. !gotcha! shiteatinggrin

LisaWagner002.jpg

Ooroo,

:oops:

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Yeah but who does Shorty resemble?

Mate maybe we can get a two for one deal on those glue on jobs, apparently you can't tell...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom