My military account complained that I missed two corners on the last..

Mikey P

Administrator
I guess it comes with being 6'6 and have failing vision..

Wont happen again...
PXL_20210326_170143464~2.jpg

That makes for 6 specialty poles in the collection now...

PXL_20210326_170227142.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Boy how the mighty have fallen. It started with 1.5 whips, then spinning diapers and now re-services.
I guess I'm fortunate to have met him when he was on top.
For shame!

🤭
first of all I don't get reservations this was just one of the handyman cracking at me when I complained to him about all the ******* paint he's been spilling. I've done hundreds of units there now and they've never had to call me back except when I let a certain other cleaner here who won't be mentioned do a unit which I'm extremely grateful for he didn't see some of the stuff that my bionic eyes pick up on..

The belly button land on a brown floor against the baseboard can go unnoticed with my 55-year-old eyes so you can all go **** yourselves, toodles

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
hundreds of units there now and they've never had to call me back except when I let a certain other cleaner here who won't be mentioned do a unit which I'm extremely grateful for he didn't see some of the stuff that my bionic eyes pick up on..
One time, in one small area! The last unit of the day i did was 100x worse than the unit you got called back on...

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Gold Marty. That's right up there with the Reverend's turd. I wonder if Lee still has that stashed somewhere.
And I found it~ the youngun's need to be educated.

The Reverend's turd
Posted By Martin Sutley on 5/29/2001 at 11:49 PM

I have been working on installing a wood floor for a Dr. Reverend Baptist Preacher this week. I got the bathroom done yesterday but couldn't get the toilet back in because the bolts were not long enough to compensate for the raised height of the toilet.

Last thing I told the "good" reverend before leaving yesterday was that I would get some longer bolts and install the toilet this morning AND to have his freezer unloaded today so I could move it out to finish in the laundry room

Upon arrival this morning, I immediately proceeded to the bathroom so I could remove the toilet and install the new bolts. (the toilet was merely left sitting in place yesterday with no water hooked up.) When I pulled the toilet up off the floor, out gushed about a gallon of brown water onto the floor and my shoes! I cussed and fussed, but continued to move out the door with the toilet (and my wet shoes).

I was about halfway out the door when I heard a large SPLAT! I froze in place praying I didn't hear what I thought I heard. Sure enough, I looked down and between my shoes is a rather large and slimy TURD! I look around me and the bathroom and halfway down the hall is covered with brown water!

I immediately hurry out the door and into the garage with the toilet. Then hurry back and raid HIS linen closet for his BEST towels. I sling about 8 of these down onto the floor, swirl them about and kick them out into the garage.

After completely soaking a dozen or so of his towels in brown water (and sopping up the turd in one), I make sure the towels are ALL kicked into a pile right at the back door.

Satisfied that I have cleaned enough so that I can keep working, and have deposited the stinking towel in the best place to annoy him upon his return, I then proceed to go about moving the freezer.

Guess what ... the idiot hadn't emptied the freezer!
Seems all he bothered to empty was his bowels!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom