My Mistake your gain Prochem TI wand $1250 Delivered

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I ordered regular TI wands when I was supposed to order Ergo's for a customer and now have 4 TI wands on the wall. I have 2 that I will sell for $1250 shipped each. Retail is $1337 plus shipping. First ones to call get them. I am in the office today due to the WRT class going on.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I would've grabbed one but I got a 2 year old with soft touch and 1 inch extensions for $800 last month.

I have 2 now and love them that's a great deal John .

I think the guy I got mine from was running legends and didn't have enough machine for it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Not at that price. Can hook you up with a package $1474 with everything including the new PMF soft touch and 1102 jets an 1" extenders and hybrid glide

Reactions: Mikey P

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
How is a ti better than a GreenHorn? I've been blissfully rockin my 14" Horn for 5+ years.

No, I'm not politically correct, but I am factually correct.

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
so it has no glide? I wouldn't consider a wand without a glide even tho your price is great.

A prochem ti wand without a glide is a nightmare to run, I wouldn't last two jobs before wanting to quit, but with a glide its like cutting cake.

All the guys who ran these ti wands before there were glides or run them without glides are very strong and very tough guys.

Reactions: SamIam

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
How is a ti better than a GreenHorn? I've been blissfully rockin my 14" Horn for 5+ years.

No, I'm not politically correct, but I am factually correct.

Johnny, I have both on the van and the Ti always comes out.
It is lighter and can get under lower spaces. It does not clean better, just a little easier on the body + a lower profile.

Reactions: Johnny

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom