my new Brush Pro

Mikey P

Administrator
20131101_144643_zpse2ee8785.jpg

Arrived today.

Love how the renovators and wheels come off and on so easily.

Looking real forward to our next doggy job and especially the Hiltons Garden halls next Friday

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Nice, I just bought one the other day. Going to try it out tonight.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
When my CRB craps out, Brush Pro is next on my list. I enjoyed meeting him - can’t remember his name in Vegas. I have a picture with him and Bill Yeadon and the “other” machine… Told him I was going to send it to his parents.

steve_64

weve been using the cert pile lifter more lately. my guy has been looking at the brush pro and wants me to get one.

i just got a hydro filter and water claw yesterday due to my new guys insistence. used them both yesterday and really like them. :numfi:joe...maybe hes right about the brush pro also. :errf:

a shout out to alladins, thanks for all the help!

Reactions: J Scott W
Name
I'm Rick James
I used a CRB for the first time to encap a high rise condo yesterday and it was so much easier vs the portable and did an awesome job. Also used it on a huge muslim mosque on thursday and ran like a champ.

Jon Don did have a special last month on the CRB strong, which is the same thing as the Brush Pro and does the same job for $24xx on sale for the 20".

Mikey the best encap juice I have used is encap o2 from interlink, I have been able to get out some nasty stains with it.

http://www.jondon.com/strong-vlm-encapsulation-machine-tm4-20-inch.html

FredC

Village Idiot
Jon Don did have a special last month on the CRB strong, which is the same thing as the Brush Pro and does the same job for $24xx on sale for the 20".

ummm..no...it's not...which is why Mike chose the Brush Pro.....but you already knew that...........

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
I appreciate your business Steve and will do anything I can to help. If you want to try one for a day just let me know and I will let you demo one. They are a awesome machine and well worth the money. We own 3 of them ourselves and use them almost everyday.

Reactions: steve_64
Name
I'm Rick James
ummm..no...it's not...which is why Mike chose the Brush Pro.....but you already knew that...........

ummm.. yeah it is or was as of a few days ago. I saw the sale price on the Strong CRB myself in Jon Don the other day. Similar machine in my opinion and that is putting countless hours on both machines.

Name
I'm Rick James
If i wanted a Strong Dry I'd just buy one direct from them on Ebay for far less.

For a used ones ebay is perfect for it, they just had a couple of used crb on there for $1500.. either one will work great for you, just glad you didn't go with the procaps.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
if you'll be using it solo on the CGD, i look forward to your review.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I just bought 2 Brush Pro 17 and they are a awesome machine. I like the updates and changes they have made to the machine over the previous model. As far as encap juice Release It is the best.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Tonight was the first time with my new brush pro, so far i love it made almost 6 hundred for less than 3 hours of work.

Reactions: J Scott W

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas

http://www.jondon.com/strong-vlm-encapsulation-machine-tm4-20-inch.html

Actually there is a pretty significant difference...

The Brush Pro, Carpet Cleaner America, GLS and our BrushEncap machine are all made in Austria. These Austrian machines have been around for a couple of decades and have an established track record.

The Strong Dry machine is sourced from parts made in China. Looks a lot like the original, but it's a knock off.

Reg Rogers of CCA and his organization have excellent support and are great people to work with. That's why we jumped from selling Strong' CRB over to selling the Austrian machines under our BrushEncap label. Every machine we've sold has been a good experience for us and our customers. They're great machines. www.BrushEncap.com

Rick Gelinas - The Encapman
www.Excellent-Supply.com / Releasit

Name
I'm Rick James

The Brush Pro, Carpet Cleaner America, GLS and our BrushEncap machine are all made in Austria. These Austrian machines have been around for a couple of decades and have an established track record.

The Strong Dry machine is sourced from parts made in China. Looks a lot like the original, but it's a knock off.

Reg Rogers of CCA and his organization have excellent support and are great people to work with. That's why we jumped from selling Strong' CRB over to selling the Austrian machines under our BrushEncap label. Every machine we've sold has been a good experience for us and our customers. They're great machines. www.BrushEncap.com

I was talking about how they are similar in performance but that is good to know where they are made from. Either way, encapping is something every business should offer..

What is your opinion between a rotary (non cimex) and a crb in performance? I have found the best way to do some commercial is to prevac with the crb and then go over it with a rotary.. what pads would you recommend? I like using the champagne pads, they seem to suck up the most soil.

I just bookmarked your page.. how would you use the hydrox1 with HWE TM, is that something you run through the machine? Also I have heard of people post spraying with encap juice, whats your take on that? Sorry for the questions, but with a name like encapman I figure you are the guy to ask.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy

That is why we chose the brush pro. And your chemicals are the best I've used for encap, customers love the smell and the end results. It's the easiest money our company makes.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
What is your opinion between a rotary (non cimex) and a crb in performance? I have found the best way to do some commercial is to prevac with the crb and then go over it with a rotary.. what pads would you recommend? I like using the champagne pads, they seem to suck up the most soil.

I just bookmarked your page.. how would you use the hydrox1 with HWE TM, is that something you run through the machine? Also I have heard of people post spraying with encap juice, whats your take on that? Sorry for the questions, but with a name like encapman I figure you are the guy to ask.

Difference between a CRB and a rotary? They really are very different animals. CRB digs up dirt like a pile lifter. A CRB also has the advantage of being well accepted by the mills in Dalton Ga. Whereas rotary machines are not loved by the mills. On the other hand, rotary machines are inexpensive to buy and are versatile; they can be used for bonnet cleaning or for shampooing with a tank. The differences between the machines are expansive. They each have a place though.

Encap-HydrOx can be used as a hydrogen peroxide based Encap spot cleaner, Encap shampoo, Encap bonnet cleaner, Encap Upholstry cleaner, Encap HWE rinse detergent. Each application has a different corresponding dilution. Encap-HydrOx coves a lot of territory. It is popular in applications where there's browning or organic soil types.

Regarding spraying Encap juice... You will normally see the best results from shower feeding. You get better control. You have direct ability to feather a little more or less as needed on the fly. Pre spraying the Encap juice on the carpet leaves no way to vary the amount applied as the need varies. Plus the solution begins to penetrate down the fiber right away, so it can start to dry up before you scrub the carpet. That leads to blotchy and uneven cleaning. Shower feed works so much better - it gives you total control over your solution. If your machine has an onboard sprayer - that will work much better than pre spraying the carpet, yet shower feeding will offer greater solution control for Encap cleaning.

Hope that answers your questions. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: renegade_cowboy

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Next week you will be selling both big trucks and calling Mardie daily to tell him how you hacked out another one and the customer told you they were happy!

It will never be the same again!

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Sprinkle on the carpet, brush in and then put your renovators on and brush out. The dry compound is supposed to attract any residue left over from the initial vacuuming. I would use it if I thought there might be a potential for a spot to wick back but to clean a whole room with it I have to pass on that one.

regarossa

Name
Reg Rogers
Sprinkle on the carpet, brush in and then put your renovators on and brush out. The dry compound is supposed to attract any residue left over from the initial vacuuming. I would use it if I thought there might be a potential for a spot to wick back but to clean a whole room with it I have to pass on that one.

Thanks Joe- I realize I'm stepping into the ring here but yes its pretty simple...just dry pass first with renovators and then sprinkle the compound on the area. Brush in with the dust covers on then remove with the renovators. Go light on residential loop as its a little harder to remove from the fibers.

Its not for everything, but for some things it's hard to beat.

Cheers!
Reg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I love a good CRB, what other machine gives you a chance to show your professionalism, training and skill than cleaning with a CRB. :eekk:

Plus they do a great job of polishing my cowboy boots. :p

They do clean, it's just so unimpressive, it has a jan/san look and feel to it. :errf:

Back
Top Bottom