My New Creation

Clark

I will assembly this unit Monday after a few grinding touch ups.

10133.jpg

10131.jpg

10134.jpg

10135.jpg

10132.jpg

TimP

Well since I don't know what it is.....i doubt I'd ever be a customer for whatever that is.

Scott Rogers

its a rug wringer, put in a freshly washed rug and it spins most the water out of it making drying much faster

G

Tim,I will give you a couple hints,Mickey wants it and we know what he just built,so it kinda goes along with that.

TimP

I see.....

still out of my business model for sure.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should buy an airpath or not.....and they are even out of my budget.

Clark

Yes, 33 feet long and a 36 inch chuck. Bad boy for sure.

I don't have as much help as I did last year. I have to do a lot of work myself. To many projects for to few people. I'll be caught up in 2 months. But I hope not. No work means no money.

What is ElkFest. I missed MikeFest because of the work load.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Larry, It spin so fast that the harmonic frequencies are raised into the 'only dogs can sense them' range. :wink:

Lack of balance at start-up just has to be managed. The big bulgy mounts and shock absorbers should help quell some of shake until it gets to speed.

Clark

Dusty is selling the Turkish centrifuge. I do the electrics on that unit. This is a new design. The balancing is two plane dynamic. We spin it up, take a reading. We add a trial weight seen in one of the photos hanging on the side. Spin it up again. This procedure is repeated unit the balance gauge is 0.

How do you think Jimmy got the way he is. To many rides in the centrifuge.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Will you have the ability to rinse the rugs as well? That seems like it would be a good feature in higher production shops or limited space. Wash in pit, throw in wringer, extract and rinse while you wash another rug, pull extracted one out and throw in the newly washed rug. Seems like that would be be very efficient to me.

Clark

Hello Joe, This unit is 10 feet long and with an 18 inch ID. Normal speed is 0 to 1200 rpm. Most rug need to run at 800 rpm. This unit is 100% 316 Stainless Steel. The under carriage is Mild Steel. I built 2 units with the under carriage made of SS but they were to flexable. This was a problem when we moved them around for shipping. I will build 2 more 18 inch units. After that they will be 20 inches ID and 10 feet and 13 feet long. I am building a 16 foot unit but never again. To much machine and to hard to use and takes up to much space.

Clark

In cleaning a rug I've never seen it done better than with any centrifuge. We rinse in 3 cycles. That is flush the rug 3 times. This takes 5 minutes. The 1018 (shown) list price is $35,000. For the next 2 machines I'm asking 20,000. And I will deliver it and set it up at no charge.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll be watching you pricks a little closer from now on.

:shock:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXgstr7x4AQm]

We would never think of doing that!

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rQexWEwV6Mm]

But this is a centrifuge!

Bob Foster

So is Dusty still going to sell the hybrid manufactured in Turkey and modified by you? Is this going to affect Rug Badger sales and manufacturing?

Are you going to take over all the sales of the rug centrifuges?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom