MY NEW GUY

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
did THREE jobs yesterday by hissef.......

Ok...maybe i shoulda sED what type of houses he was going too....but i noticed apprehension in his voice when he called me...lost in the ghetto!
After assuring him that...no they WON'T eat you.......he tentatively procedded to knock them off!
From the wide-eyed stare on his face as he returned...i don think...he's ever been...."downtown"!

Maybe he'll come on here an' describe the feeling........of fear!

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Distrot... not me gentelmen, I was just concerned about making it to the appointment on time as I am unfamiliar with the area. I've seen enough in my life not to be worried about the people, and the inch of grease covering it was not to intimidating, however when I moved a table and the carpet was moving :shock: it was all I could do hold a straight face and not start stomping the varmits creeping across the floor :shock: Many of the specimen that I encountered I've only seen on T.V.

However when I left the carpet looked like new! & After today I'm guessing that some of Bobs clients don't own a vacume and just call us twice a year instead. :wink:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
YES...however he don gotta name yet........it kinna board tradition...to name him

anyone wanna try...?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Curtis,

Just remember that this industry has come a "far piece" since Bawb was humpin' the Steam Genie wand himself and if you use the wand like he teaches you, you'll be filing for disability in a few years. Call me, and I'll send ya a REAL wand with a glide and some modern chemistry that you can sneak into the truck when Bawb aint lookin'.

Good luck and take care,
Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
funny...i was jus showing Curtis the glide that you sent me....really nice quality an' workmanship...but i'll say it again...
they have marijuana seeds bigger than the holes...dear!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
CHEMISTRY???

The Deluxe SuperClean ghetto juice is Hi Tech...jus ask Tom at Modernistic...they renamed it after me....theres a sigh on it that says.."Bobs Ghetto Juice"

REALLY!

call him:
Tom @ Modernistic
1-800-609-1000

ask him for the special Ghetto Juice!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I hope not...he seems rather easy to get along wit....and you ALL know me.........how easy goin' i am......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I tol Curtis ta eat his Cheerios...big day!
Seven jobs

an' lARRY...way you so negative on me?

you got that Harbor Frieght Blues....?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
bob vawter said:
CHEMISTRY???

The Deluxe SuperClean ghetto juice is Hi Tech...jus ask Tom at Modernistic...they renamed it after me....theres a sigh on it that says.."Bobs Ghetto Juice"

REALLY!

call him:
Tom @ Modernistic
1-800-609-1000

ask him for the special Ghetto Juice!

Sure, cleans great.....but it resoils like all hell within a couple weeks. I got to hear all about it from Jim Smith last night at dinner. Rough stuff too....you want Curtis to be on oxygen like you?

And as for the seeds....if you had a wand with a bigger slot, the holes wouldn't have to be so small. The holes can't be bigger than the width of the slot.

Take care,
Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
NAWWW...wez ain't got THAT far yet........i suspect that he might be wondering already about me...but it's all good!

But let's jus say that the nursee took ONE BIG STEP backwards...as i was explainin'!

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Lisa,

You may be talking about something else.

Deluxe Superclean by itself is a very low residual cleaner. Now Bawb may be spiking it something that is raising the resoil potential, but DS is very low residual (resoil potential) when used by itself through the machine.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Shawn....shhhhh.....actually Jim was talking about Clean It and 1300, but I didn't want Bawb to know that!!

:roll:

Shawn, you and Jim really need to go into the juice biz....you'd make a killing.

Take care,
Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm the juice guy...'member i told you all how the Chemiesters Action Extraction formula was mine to....

call 'em...ask for Gordie.......he's the old guy..mention my name!

You guys REALLY don know who you're dealin' wit here...do ya?

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
No Worries all, I have plans to modernize Mr. Bob...... I've got a few years under my belt.... Be that as it may, that was years ago, However anyone feel sorry enough for me to send a stair tool & or uphoulstry attachment? Ask Bawb where to send it :wink:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
As you can see ...he MIGHT have aquired a bad habit or two....but soon he will see it my way!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Shawn sez:

"You may be talking about something else"

Sooooooo...maybe Lisa was wrong...perhaps?

Is is possible?

NAWW....girls are NEVER wrong ...are they?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom