My new logo

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
My new logo, (which I wish I knew how to insert images) looks a lot like the Mikey's Board vacuum running over the top of the words "Carpet Cleaning"

Is this gonna be a problem? Maybe I should just put a wand in it....

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Jim said he was gonna post the rough draft of the logo for me. My graphic designer isn't going to finish it until I give him the O.K.

I think it looks too Mikey's Board Rip-Off to put it on my van.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Waldo ripped off my Vac logo too, dont feel bad.

That's cuz your son, (my neFFew) can't do anything or figger anything out by himself

you really shouldn't of left him to be raised by pack animals like you did.

he just can't function with out an alpha male to be submissive to

..L.T.A.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I just found out last week that the clear plastic is suppose to pull off those window decals. Dont hate fellas.

Golden Boy

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Well Mikey, I told my graphic designer that I wanted something Iconic, something that really stands out. I showed him every carpet cleaning logo I could get off of the internet, and said, oh, by the way, I really like that Mikey's board thing. I just like the style... Well, he got the style of it all right. He drew the thing free hand, but it looks just like yours. I really like it, but I don't know if I can do it.

The company owners kinda want to do a truck mount or at least a wand to instantly communicate that it is a carpet cleaning company and not a maid service...

I kinda like the idea of people thinking of my logo every time they get their vacuum out of the closet (get a load of me... "my" logo...), plus, when we finish touching up the graphics I think it will look bitchen havin' that cord plugged into the outlet on the C...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
CALO479H.jpg

WaterBear

That's a sweet logo, he did a good job. I dunno if they're two different logos and you're choosing one or whatever, but I would definitely go with the one that has the big B & B, not the other one that's sort of arched. Just my thoughts. I think it looks awesome though.

ShawnB

I don't want to be rude or anything, but a true graphic designer can do better than that.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If you are looking for feedback, I'd say the first one is the best of the two.

The vacuum cleaner really doesn't give the right image, esp if you are pulling up with a Vortex. Would look better without the vacuum.

B&B=Bigger & Better?

What about having a hose come off the logo to a guy with a wand, he's cleaning, then have a woman kneeling and feeling the floor with a comic book talk bubble saying "WOW, Its dry already!!"

If you aren't looking for feedback, Hey, looks great :D

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
ShawnB said:
I don't want to be rude or anything, but a true graphic designer can do better than that.
This is a rough draft. The finished product will be the result of hours of fine tuning, not a 45 minute rough draft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom