my new Multi..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I don't have those type of sprayers but use their adjustable inline sprayer and love them.

MN made but not the reason I buy them... I just like how well they flow product.

We keep and extra Dema valve on each van as about once a year we MIGHT see a Dema valve fail. Have one going on 3 years now... That is actually rare though

20151119_112557.jpg
20151119_112609.jpg
20151119_112623.jpg
20151119_112635.jpg
20151119_112628.jpg

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I've had one for a long time and it works great.
However, fixing them is a real pain. Very hard to access and fix. Last time I needed it fixed, Jeff did it and told me never to bring it back. Just buy a new one.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I have been using a air up sprayer, the last two days I have been slammed with work so I used my HF sprayer......that dang thing EATS UP the PS is all I can say.
They are good but I swear they use or I should say I use more chems when I HF the jobs, went through almost a gallon of chem today and I know I would not have used that much with my air up sprayer.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've had one for a long time and it works great.
However, fixing them is a real pain. Very hard to access and fix. Last time I needed it fixed, Jeff did it and told me never to bring it back. Just buy a new one.
Plastic popettes hold the plastic solution jug shelf in placement remove them and you have easy access to the pump. Everything is fairly straightforward. Gene has diagrams, wiring schematics and parts list on his website.

I've only replaced two switches over 16-18 units 8nto the last twenty years. We wear pumps out every now and then. We will spend several hundred in new lances, guns and hoses every few years to make them feel new and improved operation.

The will ugly our before they need to be replaced. We bought 4 new ones last year mainly for the new look. Fixed the other up and stored them away as backup. They last forever. Ofer that's a way WAY long time. :winky:

Reactions: ruff and Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
Plastic popettes hold the plastic solution jug shelf in placement remove them and you have easy access to the pump. Everything is fairly straightforward. Gene has diagrams, wiring schematics and parts list on his website.

I've only replaced two switches over 16-18 units 8nto the last twenty years. We wear pumps out every now and then. We will spend several hundred in new lances, guns and hoses every few years to make them feel new and improved operation.

The will ugly our before they need to be replaced. We bought 4 new ones last year mainly for the new look. Fixed the other up and stored them away as backup. They last forever. Ofer that's a way WAY long time. :winky:

Ed York used to say that about carpet too.......... He didn't live long enough to see some of the shit they produce today.....

I bought the Omni/pro which is now the Flex/pro battery sprayer from interlink and love it... Yes it's bulky but holds .5 gallons more and I don't Fook around plugging shit in.... I do like the Multi-sprayers size and the quick connects on both ends for spraying protection...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Like may we also recently picked up a couple of interlink flexipros sprayers with rechargeable battery and luggage wheel rack.

So far we like them, will see how long they last.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Never owned a 115-volt Multi-Sprayer, but the battery models are easy to work on.

Same switch available at auto parts stores for less than ten bucks.

Replace pump with Shurflow 8000 Series agriculture pump. 60 psi! Northern Tool. MORE POWER!

Charging system went out on one of my sprayers. Probably just a fried diode, but I got a Black and Decker two-amp charger.

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
Never owned a 115-volt Multi-Sprayer, but the battery models are easy to work on.

Same switch available at auto parts stores for less than ten bucks.

Replace pump with Shurflow 8000 Series agriculture pump. 60 psi! Northern Tool. MORE POWER!

Charging system went out on one of my sprayers. Probably just a fried diode, but I got a Black and Decker two-amp charger.

I'd actually like to see an idiot light that the battery sprayers are charging.......My omnipro doesn't have one.... I've replaced 2 batteries, 1 coiled hose, and a switch in 6 years of heavy use.......

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Sorry Deskie, but anything that has "popettes" (what the hack is that?) or requires the use of screws, or god forbid, a screw driver, is beyond my skill set.

Schematics (what the hack is that?), reading a diagram?!!!
You got to be way WAY kidding.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Gave up on my battery multisprayer and toosed it. Only have the electric version and its great.
But I also built my own 5 gal battery sprayer and it about 5 years old and only replaced the battery once.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom