Administrator
Or should I say Girls...

ai.php

Stay tuned to see how it works out.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Is there call center open 24 hours a day. I made an appointment 30 minutes ago at midnight for 3 rooms and a hall

Chris A

Name
Chris
try not to be all creepy when your standing behind her giving instructions...

I was interested in this service myself. I checked out the pricing page on their site and must admit the service looks nice but the pricing looks a little high imo.

500 minute plan costs 495 dollars. Assuming average call is 15 minutes then the cost per job is 15 dollars. That is not bad, but that is also taking into account that you get zero solicited sales calls from yp reps, people looking for a job, people asking for donations etc. That is also assuming that every call results in a booked job. So in reality around 25 per booked job.

I see they also do reminder calls and post cleaning follow up calls. Now the cost is around 30-40 dollars per job assuming again that every call is booked.

What if Mrs. Piff calls three times to reschedule or make a change to the cleaning appointment.

That is the problem with minutes based answering services. They sound great until you figure out the real cost. I am talking with a local answering service that has national accounts. I crunched the numbers and my real cost per job would be less than 5 dollars and they can schedule the appointment based on information I give them or just take a message. Plus they will take like 200 messages for 150 dollars and email and text it to me. What about sales calls? No charge. I will post back in a few months. I haven't decided on any service right now. I may just hire a full time secretary to do other tasks for me as well.

I am interested in learning more about full circle. Post back after you have tried the service out for a while. I may give it a try. Anything has to be better than what I am doing right now.

Mikey P

Administrator
Went well today.

They called me several times to check on what I can and can not do.
Asked if I wanted to do an estimate today. Connected me to two people who anted to talked to me personally.

Booked some new customers.

Just like real live over paid office staff. :lol:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Dgardner has been using them for a while now. I'm sure he will chime in soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom