My New Tech...Before and After

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think he's a keeper

9aad4e0d.jpg

3346510f.jpg

Yeah yeah, I know...skaned out dirty apartment. I almost didn't take the account but there are guys hurting for work out there so I'm doing what I can. They Get better than 50% on the low ones because I would just throw the job back anyway.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Brian......

So he got some results....that looks like an olefin or nylon berber... Which makes me think that it woild get my attention more if he COULDN'T get those results. I think most here would agree that that's one of the easiest carpet to get "great results" on. Did he vacuum before cleaning? It may look good now but in a day or so when its a hundred percent dry there could be some wicking.

Not knocking down his results but It always seems like people like to show their impressive works on carpets that aren't such big deal to clean.

:-) and here I thought you gona show your new tech with some tatoos removed from his face and show his new teeth implants and a haircut that won't freak out Msr. Piff when he shows up.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Wow the only response so far is a slam~ sorry about that Brian. Carpet looks great and hope you and he make lots of money together.

Ken

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's CGD. I'm sure I'll get a call if it looks like crap later.

Nahh, this guy is a decent guy. I don't expect him to stay long. Will probably get a jump start and then start building his company himself.

It's a rare find to have a guy clean great with good customer service and stay around. I've got a few but the ones that really are up on customer service will usually do their own thing eventually.

And that's a good thing. I'm kind of a stepping stone for the ones who want to grow their company.
I don't want the low end dirt bags...and neither do my customers.

I've helped some guys get out of the hack status by just letting them know there is something better.
They get cleaned up, clean up or upgrade their equipment, work on the customer service skills and then they make for a great cleaner.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
Wow the only response so far is a slam~ sorry about that Brian. Carpet looks great and hope you and he make lots of money together.

Ken

Thanks Ken, I've already got him booked for tomorrow and Saturday.
I really needed a good second guy because my other one moved to Michigan...say hi to him. lol

I have some others in the area that are really good but they are little too far north and south for the area needed.
This should work out good for about 6 months to a year and then I think he will go on his own probably.
Then I'll find another.
My main guy is with me for life. Great relationship. He's really a great cleaner, customers love him and he has no desire to build his company. He just wants to work and he makes the lion share of the money for that area.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I wasn't slamming.... :-) I think Brian knows me better than that. If anything I was more joking /messing with his head...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Wow.

I thought it was going to be a before pic of your tech with piercings, unshaven, mohawk and looking like a slob.

and now how he is looking all spiffy, clean uniform (patches, US flag), tool belt, dog snacks,kneepads, bright smile ready to kich a$$.

Anyway great lookin job Brian.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I had to give him a really good job today just because of the pic. Plus the guy is really cool too.
I know you can't tell much from the pics but the prop mngr was happy as well.

And he just signed up on Network Carpet Cleaning ....I knew he was too good to be true. He will be on his own in no time. !gotcha!

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
You know, that's a great before/after pic. Not only great results, but same angle, same lighting, etc. And the custy's don't know whether it is an easy-to-clean carpet or not. That's our little secret!

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
It has been my experience that you will get the best work out of a guy in the first 6 weeks. Then their brain falls out, the give-a-damn gets busted, and they couldn't start a fire with a can of gas and a book of matches.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
cool pick but to bring it back to reality it is an olefin berber, some ultra pak or whatever quality prespray most of us are using should be able to do the same thing.

Ryan

rhino1 said:
It has been my experience that you will get the best work out of a guy in the first 6 weeks. Then their brain falls out, the give-a-damn gets busted, and they couldn't start a fire with a can of gas and a book of matches.

I need to start hiring the same kind of guys you are.... it only last about 2 weeks before that happens to me.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
rhino1 said:

And for those here that have a 'little giant', that may be a good thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom