My text, Jon Don's graphics.

I am more than happy with the results.

TYC-FRONT-07-27_FLAT-1.jpg

TYC-0728_FLAT.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Looks good, buuuuuut, I'm going to cop a flogging here.

Most of my residential work is given to me by married ladies.

I would prefer to see a wedding ring on her hand which would possibly relate to the lady of the home more.

I know, it's simple, I'm picky, but that's how I perceive it.

Other than that, it should be Delia's and my name on there :lol:

Now if Jon-Don want to do up a couple of thousand for me gratis, I will save them the freight and bring them back with me from Connections :lol:

Ooroo :roll:

Mikey P

Administrator
Dang Shorty..

Very astute.

Keep in mind that most of my female clients are Sisters that love man's best friend more than Man.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Wot can I say, other than..................

The les bein said about that, the better :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooroo :roll:

Scott

I'm not following the "ruckus" thingy. Do you mean loud Vortex?

On the other hand, what a cutie! The girl is ok too.

Scott

Mikey P

Administrator
When Mrs Pift has 400 ft of hose, my big obnoxious ass, my gangsta rapper chimp, screaming TI wands, Quat a lot stench and the 119 decibels firing off in their driveway, you can very safely call it a Ruckus.

G

I like it, Mike.

Do you do follow up calls as well?

I try to do follow up calls by the following day and I find that something as simple as calling and asking how everything went/is going blows most of my customers away in disbelief. It really sets me apart from the competition.

lance

Other choices:

Thank you for inviting us into your home....

We appreciate that you invited us into your home...

We appreciate being able to fullfill your cleaning needs...

We appreciate you asking us to come into your home....

....valuable clients like you are very important to us, so if ever you have any questions please don't hesitate to call (get in touch, etc.) us.

same as above but add: .....so please feel free to call (contact) us with any questions, concerns, or comments.

Thank you for allowing us into your home....

It was a pleasure to come into your home and fullfill your cleaning needs.....

Hi, this is Mike and hopefully you and everybody else in this God forsaken miserable city appreciate the time and trouble that we went to achieve results that I can say egotisticly no one on this planet can ever match. Hopefully you remember how great your carpets looked and won't let them get that dirty ever again. Someday I hope to raise my prices enough to afford a real truckmount that doesn't piss off your neighbors who will probably give you dirty looks for the next couple of weeks. Sorry about the unbearable noise levels but that is the sacrifice you have to make to have the mother F'ing greatest textile cleaning master in the whole universe come to your house. Hopefully you'll forget how insanly loud the truck was before your next appointment. Sincerely, Paula and Paula's husband

P.S. The bill was $1777.83 but the check was for $1777.80 Don't worry about the difference....our clients are important to us so we don't make a big deal about little things like that. Next time please have us apply carpet protector...I know your carpets are 23 years old but I have a really good one and Paula says I need the extra money for Mikeys Board and buying dog food at Costco. Have a great day.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
boazcan said:
When do the rest of us get access to Jon Don's system?

Good grief, could I stand in line to spend money any longer.

Ditto!

I'm considering taking my chances with the bridgepoint system if it takes much longer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
oh my she's hot.

nice card

can you send me a pdf so I can copy it?
Or would that be wrong?

Something I can add my name too.

What am I paying you for anyway?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom