My new Toy

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe
I just received this and can't wait to give it a try.

Zipper1.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Some tips:

Work away from the hose, so your not tripping over them.

Walk the Zipper, making longer passes.

Ditch the weights if you haven't already put them on.

Name
Nate W.
I used to always leave the weights on, "thinking" it gives me more "bite" to the carpet..... In reality on larger jobs, it just seemed to slow me down more.... Those x2 2.5 pound weight may look small, but they do wear me out on long jobs... That was with my 13" model... With the Zipper SS, it doesn't have weights and it glides pretty effortlessly.... And I don't care what girl tell you 2" doesn't make a difference, it does... The SS is a 15" and it shaves some time off jobs I've done with my 13" and let's me move a lot faster without having to pre scrub.... I've been loving when I can use the SS...

A dinning room restaurant we always cleaned with the 13" model and a Cimex pre scrub would take us about 2 and 1/2 hours to clean.... With the Zipper SS and no pre scrub, we got it done in 1 and 1/2 hours.... It pays for itself in time saving... Same level of clean, just able to more faster with more pressure...

And I'd stick with 700-800psi with the SS... With the 13" I'd use between 400-500 psi...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom