My new upselling package is ready for review.

DevilDog

This package is FREE...and it takes almost NO time to learn.

Ready gals?

Just ask for the work!

When you see a couch in the clients home...simply say "ma'am we also clean upholstery. If you would like we could give you a quote on cleaning this today and since we are already here we can save you 15% off of our normal price."

No need to go around punching upholstery trying to get dust to fly everywhere or anything like that. Just let them know what you can do for them.

If they don't want it cleaned then ask them if they would like it aggressively vacuumed for a very small charge.

Now this one is really top secret! When you are in the home to clean their carpet...hand them a brochure on protector and let them know you can give them a free demo on how it works.

Gosh damn. Don't tell too many people about this one! Let them know about your warranty program and why it can save them quite a bit of money. Shhhhh. Don't tell your competitors about this one.

Of course if you were able to add any upholstery to the cleaning job you can also let them know that you can protect their upholstery. Top secret stuff here.

And one more final secret...when you see they need some repairs done....let them know you do that also! Yep, that is really top secret. You know....I should be selling this stuff and having classes.

But since I am so nice I will just let you in on my top secret secrets ok.

Maybe next week I'll let you know about the AMAZING secret I have when it comes to fixing pulled rows on loop carpet. You will be amazed and I am sure Barry Costa will be even more amazed that this is a secret.

My f'ing God.

DevilDog

rhyde

Name
rhyde
it helps if you drive a classy looking van

molestermoble2.jpg

Scott Hayward

I like that van in the above picture. Almost looks like the hunk of junk illegal Coit van I used to drive. Different color though.

That's a good point Todd...just ask. I'll have to try that more.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I don't ask because I generally don't have the time to do any extra work. I can't schedule my time according to what I MAY be able to do in addition to what my customers order. If they want something else done and I have the time, I am more than happy to do it for them, otherwise they have to schedule it for another time.

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Just be sure to clean it good enough, so when they are you to do it again after its cleaned you don't have a dirty towel still :wink:

Guess that is where you suck the rag into the waste tank by mistake? :)

DevilDog

NO NO NO. That would be beating the shit out the couch until the f'ing dust mites ran screaming from the couch.

DevilDog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom