My new VacAway spotter label (pic)

Name
I'm Rick James
This is really a no brainer choosing Steve @ Vacaway for your spotter program. He allowed me to have my own name for the spotter and he did a great job in designing the wrap as well.

I had him fill the product for me and it came out top $157 with shipping (other side of the country) for 80 bottles, but its a better choice to spend $200, get twice as much and mix it yourself. I am going that route next time.

Give him a call and create your own product line. Not to mention he has very fast and looking to get the product within a week and half and I just placed the order yesterday.

Not to mention Steve the owner answered the phone, which is nice being able to talk to the actual owner.

Im very excited this is something I have been wanting to do for some time.

th_vacawayspotterprogram.jpg

Ryan

brent said:
This is really a no brainer choosing Steve @ Vacaway for your spotter program. He allowed me to have my own name for the spotter and he did a great job in designing the wrap as well.

I had him fill the product for me and it came out top $157 with shipping (other side of the country) for 80 bottles, but its a better choice to spend $200, get twice as much and mix it yourself. I am going that route next time.

Give him a call and create your own product line. Not to mention he has very fast and looking to get the product within a week and half and I just placed the order yesterday.

Not to mention Steve the owner answered the phone, which is nice being able to talk to the actual owner.

So $157 is including the creative work he did making your label? Or did you supply the design for the label?

Name
I'm Rick James
Ryan said:
brent said:

So $157 is including the creative work he did making your label? Or did you supply the design for the label?

There is no set up fee or design fee at Vacaway. That included everything. I gave him a general concept and he took it up a notch and created the one I posted. He actually gave me various designs to choose from.

You get free shipping if you want to mix it yourself and you get twice as much.

Ryan

Sweet, I've been putting off getting give away spotters for too long.

Name
I'm Rick James
Me too Ryan, ive been waiting to do this for so long and you know you just gotta take the plung. You can change the name of the spotter and the pics as well to best customize it to your business.

IMO every O/O should have a spotter program.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Looks great but I think I only spend about a $1.00 each for mine from Jon-Don

Name
I'm Rick James
Greg Crowley said:
Looks great but I think I only spend about a $1.00 each for mine from Jon-Don

Yeah I think jon Don is a few cents cheaper, $1.12 a bottle vs the $1.25 I paid. But he has the option to allow you to mix it yourself so it comes down to .90 cents a bottle.

This is worth the extra few pennies a bottle, its green and a good cleaning product.

-JB-

Name
JB
.... Nor will you find the safety seals stuck up inside the bottle so when Mrs. Pilf, goes to use out she can't figure out why the stuff won't come out, (unless you pop all the tops out yourowndangsef, which I do); then curses you and assumes you have her a cheapo bottle of spotter....

Then you tell the manufacture and distributor of the issue, and nothing happens for a year, even though they said they'd look into/fix it for you.....

sorry...do I sound bitter? :evil:

I'll be calling steve soon enough, down to my last six cases.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom