My newest benefit of my Realtor Partner Program

FredC

Village Idiot
I was with you until you mentioned the 2.5 minute video.........

FredC

Village Idiot
ok...this could get bad...

A...there is no comment form that I saw.......and even if there was IT would NOT help with SEO

B. If you meant the share options see the last part of A

C. A MEAN ASS lookin' woman and a "yo adrien" lookin' dude doesn't get me to watch a vid when I'm looking for a pro...the goofy ass pic of you in the top left hiding your roid habit surprisingly instills more confidence

D: You two look like you are destined to extort me

E. I didn't read the rest of that shit

F. Poor attempt at a squeeze page

IMHO

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
now: after viewing the vid...that I wouldn't have watched otherwise:

you both seem much more friendly in the vid.....and well spoken.....well you do at least...she looks like a hostage. You know you can select the the preview image right?

Your overall description of the program/vid wasn't bad..............that doesn't mean the "page" is good though

personally I'd be more likely to engage an animated version of the "steps"

View attachment 2631

and is that YOUR image:

https://www.google.com/search?safe=...Xm9gSekIHgBA&ved=0CCgQ2A4oAQ&biw=1070&bih=502

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
the "all the other awesome programs" links leads to a page that is worse...and common of scams/warrior offers/GRQ schemes.............and wtf is up with the header?

perhaps optimizepress (also a warrior offer :hopeless:) wasn't the best choice given your niche :winky:....

Lesson: WSOs=bad investments...and I'm saying this as someone who gets all the "interesting" ones ...."for the free"

I'm just glad the mean ass lookin' woman didn't end up being your wife:dejection:

Last edited:

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
ok...this could get bad...

A...there is no comment form that I saw.......and even if there was IT would NOT help with SEO

B. If you meant the share options see the last part of A

C. A MEAN ASS lookin' woman and a "yo adrien" lookin' dude doesn't get me to watch a vid when I'm looking for a pro...the goofy ass pic of you in the top left hiding your roid habit surprisingly instills more confidence

D: You two look like you are destined to extort me

E. I didn't read the rest of that shit

F. Poor attempt at a squeeze page

IMHO

Gotta love you Fred. The comment section not being there was a programming glitch. However everything I have heard said it does increase SEO. That google looks for audience engagement. I am not an expert here, just what a training program told me. If you would like to elaborate further I am all ears.

I have no idea what an "yo adrienne looking dude" means, but I think you may have complimenting me on my fitness. So thanks. Although I certainly don't take steroids and I am nowhere near that big.

By the way Fred, and I am sure you knew this, this wasn't a squeeze page. No opt in box. It was a page to announce a new benefit to Realtor I already work with.

Last edited:

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
now: after viewing the vid...that I wouldn't have watched otherwise:

you both seem much more friendly in the vid.....and well spoken.....well you do at least...she looks like a hostage. You know you can select the the preview image right?

Your overall description of the program/vid wasn't bad..............that doesn't mean the "page" is good though

personally I'd be more likely to engage an animated version of the "steps"

View attachment 2631

and is that YOUR image:

https://www.google.com/search?safe=...Xm9gSekIHgBA&ved=0CCgQ2A4oAQ&biw=1070&bih=502

I am not real happy with the video thumbnail either. From what I know YouTube offer three options of the the thumbnail taken randomly from the video and believe it not this was the best of the three. If there is a way to select a different picture I would love to hear it.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
That was pretty informative. You articulated what you were trying to say well.

The lady looks like she needs Jesus to make her happy.

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
the "all the other awesome programs" links leads to a page that is worse...and common of scams/warrior offers/GRQ schemes.............and wtf is up with the header?

perhaps optimizepress (also a warrior offer :hopeless:) wasn't the best choice given your niche :winky:....

Lesson: WSOs=bad investments...and I'm saying this as someone who gets all the "interesting" ones ...."for the free"

I'm just glad the mean ass lookin' woman didn't end up being your wife:dejection:

You lost me in lingo on this one. Does "Warrior Offer" = "Compelling Offer". The one area I will take offense to is anyone who calls my company or programs a Scheme or a Scam. I have spent 12 years in this industry educating clients and fighting against the scams. That why I do longer advertising and videos then most of you. It takes a little time to educate. You may not like my style, which is cool, but I am certainly not a scam.

While I appreciate your input, most of it anyway, on the technical side of the page, by question was more pointed to the concept of the offer. I have already planned on reshooting the video and wanted feedback on the program itself before I did that.

and yes my wife is hot.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
Fred, also thank you for the catch of my header being screwed up on the other page. I am trying to figure out what the problem is with that. It is programmed the exact same way, the only difference is the one screwy is a "Squeeze Page" and the one that is right is a "Sales Page". I will figure it out later, got to go for my run.

By the way I re-read one of your responses and I think you be prejudice. You talked about my size and then later when you watched the video said I seemed nicer then you thought. So you presumed that since I am "bigger" I must be a prick? I can't find a picture of you, but I am thinking you might have small man syndrome. :)

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
We do this with everyone. If it won't clean there's no charge. Why? Would you tell potential clients u get a kick back from the carpet sales company? Not cool

Samsung galaxy S 4

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
We do this with everyone. If it won't clean there's no charge. Why? Would you tell potential clients u get a kick back from the carpet sales company? Not cool

Samsung galaxy S 4

You know I thought about this one Joey and here is my thought process.

I believe in creating Win - Win and in this case Win - Win situation. The home seller wins by paying the least possible amount to get the services they need provided. The Realtor looks good with their clients and get the home in good showing condition. The retailer wins with good referrals. If the program looks like I have a lot to lose people will think it is a scam. So I show how I win also. I get jobs that they may not even try to clean without this program and if I can clean them I get paid, if I can't and they choose to use my retailer I get paid. If I didn't find a retailer willing to give me a referral fee this program wouldn't make sense, I don't feel the need to hide that fact from my Realtor Partners. Remember this is not a mass market approach this is going to Realtors who already know me, already trust me and it is just one more way to benefit them.

Not sure if I am 100% right on the one issue you brought up, but every Realtor I have shared it with has really liked it.

By the way I used Referral Fee, not kickback, and there is a difference. I pay a referral to fee to all my clients who refer business to me as well.

Last edited:

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I think the idea is very good and informative (as long as your van doesn't show up in Anthem!!!) but I'd be real careful about going into much detail of who's getting a kickback or who's getting paid off. I just think there is so much gray area in those statements for someone to think "scam". I think you can explain the whole program very honestly without having to explain how you're getting paid or who you're paying.

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I think the idea is very good and informative (as long as your van doesn't show up in Anthem!!!) but I'd be real careful about going into much detail of who's getting a kickback or who's getting paid off. I just think there is so much gray area in those statements for someone to think "scam". I think you can explain the whole program very honestly without having to explain how you're getting paid or who you're paying.

Nice to see another Arizona cleaner on here and no I haven't been to Anthem in awhile. Although I did find myself in Black Canyon City a week ago, but it was for a friend. I wouldn't drive that far trying to make money.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
How are you driving traffic to the site?

Content can always be improved, never ending really but how do realtors find this site?

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
How are you driving traffic to the site?

Content can always be improved, never ending really but how do realtors find this site?

For right now Shane I am doing 1 to 2 Realtor meetings per month. Where I present at their weekly office meeting. Typically only about 20% realtor show up for office meeting so I always leave an informational flyer for the Realtors that do not attend. The flyer drives them to the videos to explain the program.

Email to all past realtors I have done business with.

I am still figuring out SEO, not real good at it yet, but that is my next hurdle.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
For right now Shane I am doing 1 to 2 Realtor meetings per month. Where I present at their weekly office meeting. Typically only about 20% realtor show up for office meeting so I always leave an informational flyer for the Realtors that do not attend. The flyer drives them to the videos to explain the program.

Email to all past realtors I have done business with.

I am still figuring out SEO, not real good at it yet, but that is my next hurdle.

Sounds like a good program, i like it, wouldn't kill yourself over the seo part. 3rd party referrals are like commercial marketing really need personal contact.

We all have to keep working on our content, in the meantime i just keep driving everyday like you and making contacts.

Back
Top Bottom