My next Tattoos (new job)

Name
Danny Strickland
will be a screwdriver, bowl mop and an autoscrubber!!!!

just got hired by the local school dist as the Op's Foreman at an Elementary school. Over see 4 staff and work 7am-2:30pm. will still be able to take care of some commercial accounts at night and officiate my sports!!!

Decent salary and because my wife is a full time teacher our family ins will run about $50 per month (down from $486), plus the retirement benefits are good.

2011 is already looking good!!! shiteatinggrin

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Preacher said:

just got hired by the local school dist as the Op's Foreman at an Elementary school. Over see 4 staff and work 7am-2:30pm. will still be able to take care of some commercial accounts at night and officiate my sports!!!

Decent salary and because my wife is a full time teacher our family ins will run about $50 per month (down from $486), plus the retirement benefits are good.

Good on ya Danny!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If I was a top 25 cleaner in the nation I wouldn't be working for the schools :lol: I would be out making a real living instead of this guvment workfare program.

My brother inlaw just left the DOJ and went and signed a contract for a huge health insurance company and now he is back with the feds I guess the dreaded private sector is alot tougher than guvmant.

good luck

F

FB7777

Preacher said:

I'm happy for you bro!

Good luck!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't think less of him. I say do what is best for your family

TimP

Mikey P said:
are you safe around small children?

He's been officiating sports for some time and hasn't lost that job yet.....so he's probably OK.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Congrats "D", that fits right down your alley. :shock:
No pun intended! :roll:

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom