MY PHONE ACTUALLY RANG TWICE ALREADY

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Bawb my first call today was a collection agency looking for Helping Hands Abortion Clinic and wanted to know if we were part of that company

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I get wrong numbers everyday for people looking for Golden One credit union.
It's been going on for about 10 years.
I believe they had my number before I got it. You would think that the calls would calm down a bit.
I used to try to sell to the wrong numbers...I still do sometmes...but it was a lot of ghetto work. No thanks.

I always ask what city they are in. Roseville? Yes maam, would you like your carpets cleaned?

TimP

Just think bob. If you had the same minimum charge as say stanley steamer you wouldn't of needed to book that second job. :shock:

My phone hasn't rang at all today. And as it stands I have tomorrow off....but I got saturday and got the estimate from last night just have to schedule it....have a job on monday and tuesday. And a whopper of a job that I'll find out what I get to do with it on Saturday that should be for next week.

TimP

My phone just rang!!!! number was 888-929-3282 of course I didn't answer it. :roll:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I am ON the phone.......got three or four so far...

it's so fun to work "dear" in......

WORKS SO WELL!!!!
REALLY!

WARNING:
DO NOT....try this wit an uptight white woman...!

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Bawb

I dont know if they have something like this in the ghetto.

They have a christmas tour of homes here for people that go overboard on christmas. We sent postcards to the people involved and it is working out big time.

4 carpet jobs

2 window jobs

Off of 23 postcards so far. They still have a month to call before this thing takes place. If they do something like that in your area go after them.

G

Somebody from the big car lot here just called and said that her and 2-3 others from the lot used to have the yellow vans come from another town to clean their carpets, but now that they've heard about me they want me to do it. She asked a few questions and said they would call back to schedule all 3 cleanings! Woo :mrgreen: Hoo!

G

Go Josh!! Well Guys I hate to admit it; but if it weren't for the steady commercial my techs wouldn't be making over $100 this week; and if they go bad we are in trouble!! And on the other side of the house; Janitorial cleaning is being ram rodded Prison Style!!! We are getting killed down here; hope it turns summer soon; at least we''ll have the "yankee snowbirds" (People from north of I-10 No Matter What State ya live in or from) spending their unemployment checks here.

Rex Tyus

Josh said:
Somebody from the big car lot here just called and said that her and 2-3 others from the lot used to have the yellow vans come from another town to clean their carpets, but now that they've heard about me they want me to do it. She asked a few questions and said they would call back to schedule all 3 cleanings! Woo :mrgreen: Hoo!

That is code for...

" I am looking for someone cheap. I thought an independant would be cheaper than a franchise. I will keep going down the list."

But maybe not. Best wishes to you on that.

G

Rex,
she never once mentioned price. Just wanted to know if I shampoo or steam clean and how I price the job.

Bob,
you sound like a cute woman.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Keep em going Josh. Compared to your competition down there you have a leg up. Angel and sons says hi.

G

packfancjh said:
Angel and sons says hi.

Serious?

They seem to do more janitorial than anything. I've decided to get back into janitorial a bit. I will be taking a few of their accounts soon. :shock:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Brian H said:
Not too bad a day for us on the phones for a Thursday, 340 incoming calls as of 4:00 pm. Mondays and Tuesdays are usually busier.

But 250 of them are of Bawb jus breathin' heavy!

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Bawb how is your day?

This is just awsome today

2 Request for janitorial bids today

2 Commercial carpet bids today

Signing a deal for cleaning on 200 apartment units in Springfield Monday morning.

Good Friday

G

200? Right on!

I clean 3 complexes here that are managed by the same company. No contract though. I've only cleaned like 5 of their apartments in the past couple of months.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Josh said:
200? Right on!

I clean 3 complexes here that are managed by the same company. No contract though. I've only cleaned like 5 of their apartments in the past couple of months.

Josh I can hook you up with a post card we send to property owners that works everytime.

I can also tell you how to find the ones that dont advertise their units for rent.

Give me a PM if you want. I will also change the contact info on the card so you just need to have it printed

Back
Top Bottom