My review of AT LAST PET ODOR ELIMINATOR by masterblend

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
So today I finally got to use at last pet odor product by masterblend. This product is a liquid oxidizer that is sprayed on through the inline sprayer. Had a vacant with medium pet odor (tenant had a dog), on olefin berber. I put at last in the inline undiluted and meter 8:1 . Sprayed it down and noticed there was not a real heavy fragrance smell just a light and airy smell. Raked in and let dwell for about 10 minutes while I changed jets out on a wand. When I went back in to extract I notice that the musty piss smell died down considerably and was not simply masked. Extracted with tm , rx 20 and softwater. Smelled great when we left. Called the maintenance man and said after it dried there was simply no smell, no piss smell and a very faint fragrance smell . I will continue to test this product as I bought a case and post another review when I get a bad one. From what I see this may be a good pet odor product for places like apartments where they don't wana pay the cost for the full on dog and pony show

Reactions: ruff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom