My review of the Zipper Jr.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
WOW
No video/pics yet as my camera took a dump, But I have some huge jobs this weekend that I plan on uploading media of.

Used this work of art on a large banquet hall we do every 4 weeks, never very dirty but takes at least 2/ 2.5 hours single wanding, and takes 3 hours to dry.

With the Zipper it took 50 Minutes! :shock: :shock: :shock: and the carpet was dry to the touch where we first started.

Here are some of my favorite features:

1. Cleans/Dry Strokes on each pass
2. Maneuvers like a dream
3. Solid, built to friggen MILITARY spec!
4. Adjustments, maintenance done on the fly
5. Cuts cleaning and drying time in HALF!
6. Will save fuel, chemicals, wear and tear on your equipment
7. Forces proper posture as you are cleaning

Negatives? None yet... Although if your clumsy like me it takes a little getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, its the FASTEST tool on the market.

And it IS a different kind of fatigue (WAY LESS), although its probably just muscles I have never worked before and the Zipper is going to tone them for me.

Stay tuned.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Lots of different tools for every job.

Never tried the zipper.

Just wondering?

For this situation: a large banquet hall we do every 4 weeks, never very dirty.

Have you ever considered encapping. It sounds like a very good candidate for it.

Save even more gas and wear and tear.

I think encapping is the zipper's biggest competition.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Dave Yoakum said:
Lots of different tools for every job.

Never tried the zipper.

Just wondering?

For this situation: a large banquet hall we do every 4 weeks, never very dirty.

Have you ever considered encapping. It sounds like a very good candidate for it.

Save even more gas and wear and tear.

I think encapping is the zipper's biggest competition.

We do occasionally encap this job, along with many others, but the client prefers HWE.
Also there is the occasional pile of vomit from some 16 Y/O girl that was sneaking drinks at the reception that couldn't handle her liqueur, and I dont think encaping is really going to be the proper means of removing said puke :)

Also encap chems end up costing us more than it does to just run the TM.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Mikey P said:
Awesome,

someone actually likes it and was willing to write about it.

Good for Erik.

Absolutely good for Erik, He has even turned my DAD in to a believer! A 30+ year cc vet who HATES anything but a 1.5" 1 jet wand with 25' whip hose and the occasional usage of a 175...

This tool will NOT replace 1 thing specifically on the truck, But it will certainly reduce the usage of the other pieces of equipment...

In fact I left the 175 on the truck at a rat nasty empty apt, and REDUCED the amount of O2 from 3oz to 2oz/gal, and 1/2 the amount of soap free in the rinse, The carpet looked amazing and it took 15 minutes less than 175+ wanding on comparable situations.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
AshleyMckendree said:
Mikey P said:
Awesome,

someone actually likes it and was willing to write about it.

Good for Erik.

In fact I left the 175 on the truck at a rat nasty empty apt, and REDUCED the amount of O2 from 3oz to 2oz/gal, and 1/2 the amount of soap free in the rinse, The carpet looked amazing and it took 15 minutes less than 175+ wanding on comparable situations.

Nice! :idea:

sam gm

Watchin one of our guys use it right now on a vry dirty house,
Pretreated alot of urine spots and did a deep preshampoo.
The weight of the tool, dual draw to clean forward & backwards is huge.
Tha way the heat is contained is great. We use it about 75% now on jobs.
It does take some getting used to. And it is built like a tank.
Eric, when is the Z-15 going to be ready?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
sam gm said:
built like a tank.
Eric, when is the Z-15 going to be ready?

Yeah baby. 2 15" GG cleaning forward and back. It's time to kick out the jams motherfuckersw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM6nasmkg7Aw]

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
AshleyMckendree said:
Used this work of art on a large banquet hall we do every 4 weeks, never very dirty but takes at least 2/ 2.5 hours single wanding, and takes 3 hours to dry.

I have to ask.. What is the size of the "large banquet hall" if it takes 2-2.5 hours single wanding?

To me a large banquet hall is what we do when we have 2 truckmounts set up, running side by side for about 8-9 hours straight.

We have done rooms that have no walls in them 35000 sqft! One room with carpet wall to wall. No columns.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom