My sneaky wife...

Credits
Name
Reeko
My wife was going through my closet while I was in Phoenix and she found one of her anniversary gifts that I bought a few months ago but never wrapped. I should have wrapped it, but I figured if it was hidden beneath a lower rack of shirts never to be seen. I’m really surprised she was in there but either way she found it and did a half ass job of hiding it again. :dejection:

I saw the edge of it sticking out this morning and had to move some shoes to get it to slip back under the shirts. Sooo our anniversary isn’t for a few weeks yet, should I still wrap it? Just give it to her now? I bought her a few anniversary gifts in Scottsdale but couldn’t wait and just gave them to her.:redface:

More than anything WTF was she doing in my closet???

What would you do? :headscratch:

Credits
Name
Reeko
I get in enough trouble on my own thank you. I had $300.00 left from the trip. Sooo me being...well, me I stoopidly say something I shouldn't have. :lol:

Let's just say $300.00 was snatched out of my hand and services were not rendered. That was Sunday, today she's talking to me again.
It's all good. :biggrin:

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Damon
My wife was going through my closet while I was in Phoenix and she found one of her anniversary gifts that I bought a few months ago but never wrapped. I should have wrapped it, but I figured if it was hidden beneath a lower rack of shirts never to be seen. I’m really surprised she was in there but either way she found it and did a half ass job of hiding it again. :dejection:

I saw the edge of it sticking out this morning and had to move some shoes to get it to slip back under the shirts. Sooo our anniversary isn’t for a few weeks yet, should I still wrap it? Just give it to her now? I bought her a few anniversary gifts in Scottsdale but couldn’t wait and just gave them to her.:redface:

More than anything WTF was she doing in my closet???

What would you do? :headscratch:
Tell her it’s for your girlfriend and give her a toaster as a joke.

Credits
Name
Reeko
Wrap it and give it to her without a hint that you know she did it.

She will be grateful to know it was actually for her.

The world is full of divorce stories when such gifts were discovered and subsequently never received.
It has horses on it. I'm pretty sure she knows it's for her. Its just really strange she was digging in my closet. Maybe she always does and this time she just happened to find her gift. Karma for snooping. lol

MB Exclusive.
Credits
Name
Jim Pemberton
It has horses on it. I'm pretty sure she knows it's for her. Its just really strange she was digging in my closet. Maybe she always does and this time she just happened to find her gift. Karma for snooping. lol
Start leaving her love notes in your things...but be sure to use her name in them.

Everyday is Saturday.
Credits
Name
Michael
Don't be dumb, wrap it and never let her know, you knew, that she had found it.

Also don't make the mistake of thinking your stuff is your private stuff and not to be gone through if it is in The house.

UNLESS YOU WANT SOME OF HR MANY TRUST ISSUES AND PROBLEMS THAT COME ALONG WITH THAT, LIKE DIVORSE AND LOOSING HAVE OF YOUR STUFF OR LOSING THE WHOLE HOUSE.

ASK MY BROTHER AS HE WOULD DO IT FREQUENTLY AND THAT JUST MADE HER DIG THROUGH MORE STUFF.

he. Ow lives with my cousin and has nothing to his name as she got everything in the divorce. (Except his truck, she even got o keep his dog)

Credits
Name
Reeko
God bless your wife.. :eekk:
HEY!
I may say a few inappropriate things now and then (everyday) but over all....I can be a handful! :lol:

I still make her laugh although some times "at me" and "not with me". :redface:

But it will be 30 years this month, plus we lived together for 2 years prior to that. I maybe 'hard to love" but she found a way. :biggrin:

Credits
I would give her something else to mess with her. Give it to her at Christmas instead if she doesn't mention it.

If you can wait that long for sex again.

Latest posts