My solenoid is constantly open

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My bypass solenoid is wide open all the time and I am just pissing through water. When I disconnect it it stops and I clean fine, my machine doesn't heat to beyond 220 and I post heat with my little giant. I read my manual and it doesn't have any warnings about this, but it says a small amount of water bleeds through this to the waste tank. I have a temp switch in my heat exchanger and float valves in my tanks. Is this alright? What is that solenoid for its in my pumping system
Avenger 450 by prochem

steve g

Name
steve garrett
there are 3 ways that water can be bypassed to the waste tank on most prochems, temp selonoid, bypass valve on the front of the machine, and the cat pumps, 180 degree valve that is hooked up to the water box on the back of the truckmount,

It sounds to me like if you are unhooking the wires to your temp selonoid and it stops bypassing, there is something likely wrong with your temp control, try turning the temp control that is mounted on the front panel back and forth with the machine off, you should hear a click when you turn it back an forth, otherwise its sticking in the on posistion

G

Call our mechanic

His name is Chris and he might me able to help you. 1 877 wands it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom