My Specs

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I have a 27HP Kohler 4 Cyl running at 3600 RPM,

It's hooked to a 47 blower.

I found that out today because I saw my machine's twin brother torn down to it's little naughty bits sitting in my disty's shop.

So, how many CFM's and hG's do I expect to get from this system, now that I know what it is.

I think 27 HP and 47 blower sounds pretty impressive. (Not when compared to a mighty V of course)

Thanks guys!

Scott

Adequate in the performance department.

My motto: As long as it's making you and the owner money, it's gold.

Scott

Matt King

http://www.gardnerdenverproducts.com/index.aspx?id=5032 ... if you click on the Legend series you can check out the specs of a 4lp and get a 'ballpark' idea of where you're at. If you're direct coupled to that blower you have the potential for some serious vac power with the right relief valve and plumbing ... If it's under driven a little you still have quite a bit of recovery power there. I know my 3lp did a great job single wanding. Greenie's probably right on the money with the specs.. If that 27hp Kohler can take it the 47 can rip pretty hard on a single wand.

Greenie

My reply was light hearted, I was just quoting the maximum cfm I've heard anyone record going through a 2.5" hose, it's probably less than that in reality, but the point is it's a whole lot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom