My stair case Rock Star..

Mikey P

Administrator
Kicks ass and carry a big wand!

20131206_154940_zps7d469e1a.jpg

20131206_154959_zps4be127ba.gif

to be fair, he did use the SS UPro on the bottom two steps.

and to be even more fair, I got my ass handed to me at that house. Never cleaned in ten years, nylon Berber, vacuum every month or so with a plugged up Sebo. Greasy dog died 5 years ago so lazy Dad tried to Rug Doctor it. Made adobe down low, yarns were shredded in the TAS

Kirby'd
Flex'd
CRB'd
Ti wand'd
HOSS'd
still looked like shit'd
Flex and Oxy again
Hoss'd again
only slightly better
I thanked him for the humility and for knocking down my manhood a notch'd

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I used the GreenHorn for the first time on a set of steps the other day. Forgot the 1 1/2 adapter for the scratch. Taught myself a lesson.

I suffered through it, but those things are a beast to flip.

Had a house like that couple months ago. Threw everything at it, Nuclear Mixtures. Good clients personal home too. We have cleaned 5-6 rentals for them and were on a roll, making them look new. Then Bam, their house whipped my rear. I blamed it on the 50 cans of resolve spray foam they used on the stairs over the years : )

Def hurts ones pride.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
those are some pretty clean stairs to begin with :eekk:

how'd you make a gif like that??

Ron K

I try to use the wand on stair treads as much as possible then follow up with 4" stair tool to get edges ,riser and bullnose, always finish with a towel to get overspray and speed the drying process. With the wand and a glide they're almost dry to the touch. Do you charge per step or landing or time. We usually charge the room price since it takes about the same time although lately it seems they are taking a bit longer.
time to up the cost to $10.99 .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom