My Thanks and Gratitude

Jezzabel

Hi!
My name is Shannon (username Jezzabel). This is the first time I have been here, ever. I hope I'm posting this in the proper place. Mainly I joined because my hubby used to love this board. He spent the majority of his free time here and after what has happened I can see why. I am the surviving spouse of the man you used to know as Devilthomas. I have many people yet to Thank for their support and generosity. I don't even know quite where to start but right off hand I would like to begin with Terry (Fjord King) , Lisa, the wonderful people at Rotovac, Mytee, and there really are too many to list here. Please do not feel left out due to my lack of mention. The list is really quite impressive. It is because of all of you that I have had the strength and courage to continue living even though the man we miss is gone from our lives now. I hope to get to know all of you better. If Thomas was alive I know he would be as grateful to the members here as I am. So please let me say again ...THANK YOU.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I considered him a friend, we used to zing PMs at each other.

Welcome Shannon, he'd have loved your screen name :-)

Thanks,
Lee

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
There are more than a few of us that have been thinking of you during this sad and painful time.

Thank you for dropping though here to say hi to this bunch of misfits that we call a 'family'.

Bob Foster

We'd all like to help you out with your cleaning challenges business and otherwise. Keep coming back.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Welcome Shannon. Please visit frequently and let s help you with the business....and be your supporters and cheerleaders as you face the challenges of running a carpet cleaning business on your own. I did it myself being a woman has unique advantages in this industry. Focus on your residential clients.

No thanks are necessary. Thank you for sharing DevilThomas with us! I very much enjoyed his posts and would have loved to meet him.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Hi Shannon

I gave you supportive member rights here so you can research the database.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Good luck!!!!!!!!

Mike

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Hi, Shannon. Welcome to the board. You have the best wishes of all.

Will you continue to run the carpet cleaning company?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Mikey P said:
Hi Shannon

I gave you supportive member rights here so you can research the database.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Good luck!!!!!!!!

Mike

You could pay her mortgage for a year....on the money you spend on bike tires!!

!gotcha!

Take care,
Lisa

Ryan

Welcome Shannon. Thomas was one of the smartest guys that posted on this board. Good man. I miss him.

Jezzabel

Again My THANKS for such a warm welcome. I went back to work about 3 weeks ago but my progress is slow due to my injuries (I still have a few), also there is litigation, attorneys, and a trial coming up. Life has been so strange since he has been gone, but I will go forward. I am going forward, its just taking more time than I had anticipated. Devilthomas was an extremely intelligent and witty man. My better half for sure. This whole mess has been devastating for me. One perfect afternoon we were going home for a long weekend then BAMM! Everything had changed. It's a reminder that nothing is permanent. Never let a day go by without telling your loved ones how much they mean to you. I know when he died he was the happiest and most loved he had ever been in his life. Every moment could be our last. I'm not the Guru he was! somewhat amus but, I will take some time to look around and hopefully get to share new moments here with all of you. I look forward to new beginnings! Thank you Mike!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I'm glad to see you have come to discover the "up" side of tragedy. The appreciation for life and those around you when you realize how fragile, brief and random life is. Don't ever lose that. It is the rose which blooms out of the tragedy of loss. Some never know it.

Take care,
Lisa

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Shannon,

It's great to see you on this board. Devilthomas was my favorite poster....he will be greatly missed. I would have loved to meet him. Glad you're here :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom