My Truckmount is gonna be history..

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
After 2 1/2 years of owning my machine, I'm about to the point of pulling it and replacing it a new one. I got a good deal on it (or I thought) but it is too much trouble. I'm not outing the company at this time, when the time comes, you can betcha I will offer my opinion whenever I can as to the reliability of my machine. As many hours as I work, I can't use a machine that let's me down continuously. I've spent thousands to fix this unit to no avail.

I only post this for the people who have read of my problems. I can only see selling the unit for parts because I won't sell it to some unsuspecting person just to get rid of it. Time will tell.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Another Proud Genesis owner. Powerclean can not blame the 1st owner or Doug. Both have owned TM's for years with virtually no problems. Both of them also take care of their units.

Golden Boy

Mr.V

sorry to hear that

I too had a POS TM but it was straight from the factory,,,,,wasn't sure what to do with it.................so I turned around and sold it CHEAP to someone who knew of all my problems

apparantely they were all common troubles with my machine,,,,,,,,,,,,I just wanted something I could go to work with day in, day out with and not have to fix it 3 times a week or more

R

R W

If Dougs talking about what I think he's talking about, I hope what he's talking about doesn't happen to what I have....that might be the same thing he's talking about.....machine wise....you know what I mean????

My APO is still leaking.

Greenie

Sorry to hear that Doug, nobody likes a voodoo random shut down machine.

It does remind me how Cu's Reactor has no sensors or gizmos, if it "shuts down" the motor probably seized...lol

But....guys want high heat, so they want gizmos...

R

R W

Hey, Doug.....I was having simular problems. I just changed out the "Tattletale" shutdown switch. After 5 1/2 years, they do wear out. I think it was about $120, but you can find them online if you search.....probably cheaper.

R

R W

Oops.....I think I also found a leak in my SS waste tank....along the bottom. Now I gotta pull it out and get it welded.

Doug,

There is an option for your 2 1/2 year old truck mount that I can offer you.

The unit is not that old, so I know that you have a good engine, pump and blower.
You can send the unit to me and let me re-engineer it.
When I get done, it will have no electrical controls, no restrictive blower heat exchangers,and no exhaust divertors.
The engine will have a factory muffler installed, allowing the engine to run correct exhaust pressures.
The unit will also have more sustained heat on a Greenie hi-flow wand.
The total cost to re-engineer it, would be around $6,000-$7,000 including the shipping.
I just thought that I would mention this option to you, because I know that you have a lot of money invested in it already.

Les

MerCrewser

Leslie Judson Jones said:
Doug,

There is an option for your 2 1/2 year old truck mount that I can offer you.

The unit is not that old, so I know that you have a good engine, pump and blower.
You can send the unit to me and let me re-engineer it.
When I get done, it will have no electrical controls, no restrictive blower heat exchangers,and no exhaust divertors.
The engine will have a factory muffler installed, allowing the engine to run correct exhaust pressures.
The unit will also have more sustained heat on a Greenie hi-flow wand.
The total cost to re-engineer it, would be around $6,000-$7,000 including the shipping.
I just thought that I would mention this option to you, because I know that you have a lot of money invested in it already.

Les

What would you be using for heat?

Mr.Truckmount

We can definitly take care of you, let me know what problems you have and I can point you to a local repair center.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Mr.Truckmount said:
We can definitly take care of you, let me know what problems you have and I can point you to a local repair center.

Really. Give Frank a call. He knows PowerCleans.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom